[clan] What would you think?

Monday 29/04/2013, 17:54
UR_Genie - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
19 messages
UR_Genie - Hero English - Monday 29/04/2013, 17:54

I have been in the process of coming up with this new clan for a while now. I am looking for feedback or suggestions. I just sent the UR Support an almost identical proposal and am waiting to hear what they say as well. But as the staff aren't the only deciding factor to me I post it here to see what the players think.

Clan: Mideval
Bonus: -1 Opp Power and Damage min 2
Theme: Larping (Live action Role Playing)

Lore: The Children of Clint City have never lived in a happy place. But once a year the Renaissance Festival comes to town, and all the kids lose themselves in imagination. But after this visit, it will be here to stay.

The kids longed each year for the festival to return, a release of imagination fueled them. Soon however they choose to play in this imaginary world all year long. One day they devised a quest into the mountainous caves of GHEIST. (to those not playing they looked like mere sewers)

They delved deep into the caves in search of a dragon that lay sleeping. On their journey they came across an ancient relic of great power that Caelus Cr had lost many years ago. A relic that turned dreams into reality. Children they were when they went in. Fierce warriors they returned. Little do they know that a Lizard was present, and they to dream. On that day Bahamut was born as well. Will these newly made warriors have what it takes to fight both what was imaginary as well as the current clans? Enemies on all sides their journey begins.
« Previous12Next »

11/19
UR_Genie - Hero English
Tuesday 30/04/2013, 18:14

Sadly The Urban Rivals Staff says that,

"Thank you for the interest you are showing for our game.
Unfortunately this kind of Clan would not really fit in Urban Rivals.
We apologize for the inconvenience."

They were friendly and I hold no ill will. I will Continue to design new clans that might fit into the Urban Rivals Universe.
12/19
2481181251319 - Novice English
Tuesday 30/04/2013, 22:16

Keep up the good work Xi!
13/19
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Tuesday 30/04/2013, 22:26

N1 Xi_Chi_Teke
Seems a cool idea. The UR staff reply makes me wonder exactly what kind of Clan WOULD fit in? Hope they have a competition so the winner gets to design a card, that would be awesome.
14/19
UR_Genie - Hero English
Tuesday 30/04/2013, 22:44

Thanks for the encouragement guys! It is greatly appreciated!
15/19
Bemmoth - Titan English
Friday 12/07/2013, 06:08

Kinda OP. My feedback:
Elven Archer - would need a higher minimum (at least 5), or 1 less damage. Since the bonus is -1 opp power and damage, you have a DR every round, and they have to beat your card spending more pillz. Poison can be a very dangerous ability with this clan bonus.

Dark Wizard - has solid stats, and an overpowering ability which can be used almost any round. Combined with his bonus, he's a bit too fierce. Either -2 pillz, min 2/3, or a 7/4

Elven Queen - Unopposed, she's a 7/7 that stops both abilities, bonuses, and has -1 opp power and damage. Too OP, even if conditional. She needs 8/5 or 7/6 stats, with SoA OR SoB

Elf Warrior - Kinda balanced. If the others in the clan stay as OP as they are, needs to be changed into a 7/3, or drop the Stop ability to +8 atk.

Elf Druid - Pretty balanced. I'd say keep him as is, but looking at Manfred and Jautya... Maybe 7/4 or 8/4 + conditional would be balanced.

Dwarf King - A very hard hitter. Even at 6 power, with the bonus can bring things to his lvl, or slightly lower. Pretty fair, but on the stronger side of fair.

Dwarf Brawler - Way too OP. 5 damage is very good for a 3* and you're giving an ability that can boost to 7 damage. Even with 6 power (which is still passable, especially for a 3*), the bonus can brings things down 1 power. How to balance this one? Make the ability Confidence or Courage, and -1 damage. Possibly +1 power, if those two are changed.
16/19
Bemmoth - Titan English
Friday 12/07/2013, 06:08

Dwarf Berzerker – Again, the damage is too high for a 3*. Even with the backlash ability, and making only a 3 life gap difference, he’s a mindgame, a fork, and a DR if he loses (with bonus). He can deal 6 damage (8 with fury), mindgames (will opp lose, or take the –3 but inflict up to 8 damage?). Needs to be raised to a 4* to be fair, but may be a little underpowered then. 7/5

Dwarf Guard – I’d leave as is.

Weapon Smith – 4/4 and I’m okay with that. That base 5 power makes a huge difference.

Human King – I’d leave as is.

Lone Hunter – May look slightly underpowered (especially compared to the other cards), but becomes huge. Base 6/6, but becomes a 8/8 with ability, and gives –1 opp power and damage with bonus. I see it being a 7/6 or 8/5 with +3 (maybe +2 if damage) in either power or damage instead. Same total stats in the end (or –1 stat), but the card being a 10/6, 11/5, or 7/8, 8/7 is still good if paired with the bonus. The ability just makes it too risky not to throw SoA at it, even if it is a 5*.

Jester - I’d leave as is.

Cleric – Needs a weaker Heal ability. You’d only need to win with Cleric and almost any other card, and you can win. A huge game maker, and only 3*. Very similar to Sigma, except creates the gap through losing matches after a win. Even with a slightly weaker power and no –8 ability, that heal just makes it too hard to powerdamage.

Lancer - I’d leave as is.
17/19
Bemmoth - Titan English
Friday 12/07/2013, 06:13

Dwarf Guard

Actually, I change my comment on Dwarf Guard. Minimum needs to be higher (maybe 3? Possibly even 4?), or -3 damage instead of -4. Possibly even 6/5?
18/19
theKFCguy - Imperator - Great White North English
Saturday 13/07/2013, 22:58

Fantasy Rivals anyone ?
19/19
UR_Genie - Hero English
Monday 29/07/2013, 14:08

Yes it has a Fantacy Rivals feel seeing as how its a good clan Idea and Fantacy Rivals isnt lol

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals