Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

What's the best place to win rare cards and CR cards ?

Tuesday 30/04/2013, 01:26
Hatsumomo21 - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Hatsumomo21 - Guru - Doomsday MachineEnglish - Tuesday 30/04/2013, 01:26

I've tried in Daily tournaments but I only ended up in 103 I'm not sure what's the best rank to get rare cards for DT but I have read that you only have a one shot chance and I'm not too sure about elo but I want to know from you guys which game mode is the best ?

2/6
UR_Genie - Hero English
Tuesday 30/04/2013, 02:19

ELO Has a higher chance of a good reward. But they are only awarded once a week. Also you have to be good as only the top 100 players I believe are eligible. DT however if you place in the top 150 daily in both Extended and Standard has a very low chance of getting a CR and the better CRs are given to the one in 5 who have the higher DT standing so again you have to be good. There is no easy way to get them unless you are good at making money and buy them. And in that regard I would say Survivor is the fastest way.
3/6
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Tuesday 30/04/2013, 04:35

Well, imho since DTs are available every 2 hours and it's pretty easy to get into the top 150 (just needs about 20-30 mins), you should spam your chances on those and then, taking into account what xichiteke is saying, spend the rest of the time in survivor and/or ELO
4/6
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 30/04/2013, 08:04

ELO if you're good at this game. Otherwise do a DT top 150 every day, it isn't hard especially when playing Standard.
5/6
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 30/04/2013, 12:13

Player events are the best places to win Crs.

ELO is also good.

DT can be used to get Crs aswell and you only need to get into the top 150 once so you can get a top 150 DT and then spend the rest of the day on ELO.
6/6
Hatsumomo21 - Guru - Doomsday Machine English
Thursday 02/05/2013, 06:49

Thanks guys i'm going to try your suggestions .

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals