Coliseum - Gangster Squad
Tuesday 30/04/2013, 16:40
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
41 messages
Coliseum - Gangster Squad
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Tuesday 30/04/2013, 16:40

Hey everybody,

A new Coliseum event is scheduled for wednesday noon CET to thursday noon CET !
Prizes will be distributed on thursday afternoon.

Godfather Don reigns supreme on the whole city and the mafia.
Although he already controls pillz and weapon trafics, he tries to corrupt every Clint City citizen.
In order to do so, he can count on the help of his numerous henchmen and also of the corrupted police and polit men.
Only an unofficial Sentinel team, directed by Melvin and Copper, will attempt to destroy Don's empire...

Check the tournament here : Coliseum
« Previous12345Next »

31/41
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 01/05/2013, 19:13

Thanks for the info.
32/41
RG LoA - Moderator - Legends of America English
Wednesday 01/05/2013, 19:41

I think it would be a nice feature if a clock could be added on the Colesium page to show how much time is remaining.
33/41
dXm-DEADPOOL - Titan - Deus eX Machina ελληνικά
Wednesday 01/05/2013, 19:41

Remove points from those who leave please,so they will stop leaving
3 times i was going to make ko with many pillz remaining and the leave
34/41
-U-R-Lucky- - Imperator - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Thursday 02/05/2013, 06:55

That is very annoying. But since fights are limited and my network is slow,it will be more annoying if I or someone else genuinely time outs and loses 3 points.
35/41
Thursday 02/05/2013, 07:21

I love this format than anything else. I seldom play Dm and this format is crazy. I have a simple 30k deck and my opp. comes with Jackie Cr most of the time and first time ever I played a serious fight against DJ Korr Cr. I got to see General Cr ,Lamar Cr ,Guru Cr . Its lot of fun to think and play against them. When I switch my deck to overpower them then I face Pussycats. This is the only format which vary itself so much that predicting anything is impossible. I am looking forward to more version of it. Incredible.
36/41
0 ComeAtMe - Legend - aussie crusaders English
Thursday 02/05/2013, 11:42

Reduce the number of matches please. It takes forever to complete 60 matches, especially when your up against mirror matches 3/5 games.
37/41
Thursday 02/05/2013, 13:15

Took me 2 hours yesterday and 2 hours today. The number is quite right . I used Berzerk+sentinels and I had no mirror match. It happens only when you use the same old Uppers .
38/41
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 02/05/2013, 19:16

Is Conrad among tomorrow's release?
39/41
tabenes - Titan - The Fourth Dimension English
Thursday 02/05/2013, 19:32

@ Thoazol I noticed the change in the Coliseum page too. I hope the say something about it soon, it seems like they will have a thing going on often.

But 150 fights? That's insane I wonder if its going to be a weekly thing.
40/41
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 02/05/2013, 19:40

They're giving some insight tomorrow morning European time. That is, if Twitter is anything to believe.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals