Predestined Encounters

Predestined Encounters
Friday 03/05/2013, 11:15
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
55 messages
Predestined Encounters
Espectroscuro - Admin English - Friday 03/05/2013, 11:15

The arrival in Clint City of mysterious individuals playing the part of righters of wrongs does not seem unconnected to the deployment of Dreadlash, the powerful Vortex captain, into the heart of the city. And Shazam, the clairvoyant machine will now only predict grisly futures to visitors of the Freaks circus. In fact this might explain why Cortez, who was perhaps aware of the threat hanging over the city, finally decided to release Konrad to defend Berzerk territory. Who knows, maybe globe-trotter, Florida Jane who's just back from her travels might be able to shed some light on the mystery. One thing's for sure, Clint city is in uproar and the clans are on their guard.

Get these characters in the shop's packs

5 new missions have been added.
Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous123456Next »

21/55
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 03/05/2013, 18:31

Florida Jane: Really good card. Will become my staple 5* pussycat because unlike Charlie she can also decrease power and unlike Louise shes a bit less hurt by SOA and can decrease and extra 1 damage if she loses.

Konrad: Also a good card. The posion min 0 works well with the Berzerk bonus. Though I would still use Elvis if hes unbanned.

Dreadlash: An ok card. I would use Deea, Onyx or Kobalth instead.

Shazam: A really good 2*. I really like copy opp bonus and on a 2* its awsome. Will be my staple freak 2*.
22/55
Friday 03/05/2013, 18:36

@0 the oracle : I find COB beter then SOB. Against +/1 attack/power its the same ish but against other clans it can be better (or worse lol if you just want to stop the opps bonus instead of use it). .
23/55
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 03/05/2013, 18:49

Dreadlash is underrated. He is a vengeful Pilzken without support needed. I compare him to Chiara Cr, slightly weaker but Chiara is one of the best legal 3* in the game.
24/55
Pilluminati - Legend - D-Versified English
Friday 03/05/2013, 18:49

" In fact this might explain why Cortez, who was perhaps aware of the threat hanging over the city, finally decided to release Konrad to defend Berzerk territory. "- I thought he was stuck in that Vortex hole we were supposed to get him out of.
25/55
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 03/05/2013, 19:25

@Pilluminati: Actually, only his dentures are.
26/55
Friday 03/05/2013, 20:13

@Forky Bard: The poblem is Chira Cr has 8 power and min 1 whereas Dreadlash has 7 power min 5.
27/55
CircusDuFreak - Hero - - RaW Talent - English
Friday 03/05/2013, 20:52

I love Shazam! its not what Freaks needed but hes great
28/55
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 03/05/2013, 22:49

Does anyone else find an enjoyable humor with Konrad's bio?
29/55
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Saturday 04/05/2013, 02:54

Florida Jane: Pussycats get their "8-powered" beast, and she is definitely a doozy. Definitely replaces Charlie (sacrificing 1 damage and 1 "damage reduction" in exchange for 1 power reduction), and replaces Louise on soa weeks.

Konrad: interesting card in my opinion. The idea of combining poison with life reduction is something I've enjoyed (and wanted to see more of) since Piotr came out, and with 8 power, there's less of a worry of losing.

Dreadlash: worst card of the bunch in my opinion. Whilst the power reduction seems "amazing", it's revenge based, and only pushes 2 under the base power (leaving it weak to cards like Prince Jr, Nimestiec, and Sue).

Shazam: arguably the best out of the bunch, and easily a "staple" for this clan. Copy opp's bonus combined with poison makes this card deadly in elo, and with little competition in the Freaks 2-star department, you should see everyone using this card eventually.

Also on a bit of a sidenote: it's nice to see that pilluminati still plays this game.
30/55
Zero-Alucard - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 04/05/2013, 04:32

I find that Dreadlash is really being underestimated. Ability and bonus go hand in hand with each other so activating the ability is not really a problem. Sure it only pushes down the opps. power down 2 lower than Dreadlashes own power, but then again look at cards like Fei and Ongh , their reduction pushes the opps. power down to only 6, but thats usually more than enough to win a battle typically.

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals