Predestined Encounters

Predestined Encounters
Friday 03/05/2013, 11:15
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
55 messages
Predestined Encounters
Espectroscuro - Admin English - Friday 03/05/2013, 11:15

The arrival in Clint City of mysterious individuals playing the part of righters of wrongs does not seem unconnected to the deployment of Dreadlash, the powerful Vortex captain, into the heart of the city. And Shazam, the clairvoyant machine will now only predict grisly futures to visitors of the Freaks circus. In fact this might explain why Cortez, who was perhaps aware of the threat hanging over the city, finally decided to release Konrad to defend Berzerk territory. Who knows, maybe globe-trotter, Florida Jane who's just back from her travels might be able to shed some light on the mystery. One thing's for sure, Clint city is in uproar and the clans are on their guard.

Get these characters in the shop's packs

5 new missions have been added.
Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous123456Next »

31/55
loliem - Master - Friends Of Fate English
Saturday 04/05/2013, 04:54

I smell Dreadlash and Shazam 1 star fillers.
32/55
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 04/05/2013, 12:18

@loliem
I don't, seeing as there isn't a good venue for 1* fillers anymore.
33/55
glippy - Veteran - - fang.crew - English
Saturday 04/05/2013, 19:19

I am gona complain on behalf of Jungo users that we r not getting any good elo cards for such a long time
look at these stats
best 5 star Ongh released on 16/01/09 (Troompah gets banned every week)
4 star Buba released on 01/01/10
3 star Rodney Nyema Scopica Radek (cant choose which is the bst ) released 03/12/10(Rodney was the latest)
2 star Pegh and Jean No Complains here

wat im trying to convey is that 2 years ago Jungo was a very useable elo clan but now other clans r getting ahead while the jungos r facing the dust

Plz UR dont make the jungos the new Freaks
PS ; i believe Bangers r also facing the same prob in their 2 star and 3 star department
34/55
Saturday 04/05/2013, 19:33

@glippy
Isn't Troompah getting banned enough proof that she is good in elo? And secondly, what difference does it make when the cards were released if they're still good and playable? Other than one getting bored of them but that's more of a problem in the player than the cards.
35/55
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Saturday 04/05/2013, 19:36

Props to thoazol for being able to read that entire thing and actually understanding it.
36/55
jlegolas - Master - night school English
Saturday 04/05/2013, 22:40

I'll always choose Benicio and Moegura over Buba (lol who's using mono Jungo these days...)
37/55
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 04/05/2013, 23:16

@ Battery, (with regards to SOB vs COB) but in the case of Shazam, he's in Freaks, so should you ever run into rescues... And it's most likely you'd use a split... then SOB beats out COB.

With extreme situations aside,

Dreadlash: At first looking at this, I thought' "Oh god, not another Spyke." After a bit of thought though, that minimum of 5, only 4 damage, a bonus that doesn't aid offense, and situationality on ability makes Deea a better choice IMO. He's more of a Belgosi to me than a Spyke. 6/10.

Shazam: 7 power, good... Freaks... Good clan... While I would have preferred 3*s, this card will be excelent. Quite possibly best of the Freaks 2*s. 9.5/10

Konrad: This was my second favorite card in the release(Shazam first). poison min 0 is quite excellent with the bonus... But you guys already knew that. Most likely 2nd choice in ELO after Elvis. 8/10

Florida Jane: At first, i thought this was pretty cool. Then I realized this card is just ok. I'd take Charlie over her, Ditha, louisse... Let's just say that her role isn't exactly all that game changing for Pussycats. 6.5/10
38/55
princekhlil12 - Hero English
Sunday 05/05/2013, 12:42

Maybe this is late
But i just realize that Konrad is the teeth behind Berzerk attack animation!!
39/55
glippy - Veteran - - fang.crew - English
Sunday 05/05/2013, 13:59

@thoazal
hw can elo banned be a good thing for a card
40/55
Sunday 05/05/2013, 14:18

I didn't say being elo banned was good for the card, I said that being banned in elo is a sign that the card is good. I think we can both agree that Gil is pretty good for a 2* card. But his elo ban and DT penalty hurt him enough to be nearly unused in most of the game modes. See what I mean?

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals