New Sub-Forum for Coliseum Mode
Sunday 05/05/2013, 01:11
SIR BARKS - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
New Sub-Forum for Coliseum Mode
SIR BARKS - Legend - Vengeful Little PoniesEnglish - Sunday 05/05/2013, 01:11

We already have sub forums for DM, Survivor, DT, ELO
now we also need coliseum forum to discuss different gameplays for different events and such.
« Previous12Next »

2/13
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 05/05/2013, 01:42

Due to the lack of a sub-forum for solo mode, seeing one for newly-introduced colliseum would seem pretty unlikely.
3/13
SIR BARKS - Legend - Vengeful Little Ponies English
Sunday 05/05/2013, 03:29

What the &^%$^&(&%?#$%^*
do you really need a sub-forum to discuss solo??

guys please someone back me up here.
4/13
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 05/05/2013, 03:34

I agree psychex. A sub-forum for Coliseum would be quite a welcome addition, particularly because the deck building formats are so dynamic.

Suggesting any comparison between Coliseum and Solo in terms of sub-forum relevance is a poor example in my opinion.
5/13
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 05/05/2013, 04:01

Actually, my comparison had to do with time. Solo has existed for the better part of a year, and whilst it hasn't been much of a success (due to the lack of complexity of the computer opponent's algorithms) it still didn't receive any sort of sub-forum for it. To suggest that a mode that has barely been out a week deserves a sub-forum so soon is pretty bold, as this game mode could easily crash and burn like the one before it.
6/13
Jamoxxx - Legend - Dutch Urban Crew English
Sunday 05/05/2013, 15:12

Sub forum should be made for solo duel and coliseum all together!
7/13
0 GURU - Veteran English
Sunday 05/05/2013, 15:19

No, solo and duel have far too much variation for sub forums anyway, I think the majority of posts would be coliseum related and low leveled players that just have no idea, I believe a sub forum for coliseum should be made if the mode becomes more commonly played and that duel and solo mode threads should be kept to the strategy and tactics general board
8/13
SIR BARKS - Legend - Vengeful Little Ponies English
Sunday 05/05/2013, 15:57

Yea you learn how to play in Duel Mode but you need to know how to play in coliseum mode before you mess things up.

Cause in the present event My Dentures i already finished my 100 matches and im now standing at 100th position at a score of 352.
And pretty much everyone who are in the top 150 finished their count of 100 matches.

So if you play a match in the event now there's a high probability that you'll be facing noobs now.
I got down from 72-80 from 7a.m to 1p.m and then from 80-100 from 1p.m to 7p.m
this is shows that my rank is decreasing as the time is reaching end.
who would've thought time would have played a major role in deciding your position. and im afraid i won't make it to 150 when the event ends.

so a sub -forum to discuss deck types and combos is very much needed for this kind of events.
9/13
Atompocalypse - Senior - aussie crusaders English
Monday 06/05/2013, 17:29

In the late game in coliseum, you're very likely to battle noobs? Awesome! I'm definitely gonna use that to my advantage!

To the topic, I think a sub-forum for coliseum would be very helpful. The deck format is always changing and strategy's could be made as help, suggestion and ideas discusses and all that.

There should be one that is up top. Great idea psychex!
10/13
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 06/05/2013, 18:10

I don't think we need one. The staff posts do fine for discussing them (and I think each Colosseum has its on forum on the event). This is because due to the deck format changing each time a deck posted for one might become useless after only a few days.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals