Blacklists

Blacklists
Sunday 05/05/2013, 20:49
hashburki - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
26 messages
Blacklists
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMESEnglish - Sunday 05/05/2013, 20:49

Just wondering, have you guys ever blacklisted someone? or have been blacklisted? if so for what reason.
I have never Blacklisted anyone, i guess nobody crossed that threshold.
Though i have been blacklisted. The guy thought i was cheating when my 2 pill Tobbie beat his 4 pill Titus. LOL. Since he had blacklisted me, I never got to explain him the basic maths of UR. LOL
« Previous123Next »

21/26
Zero-Alucard - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 13/05/2013, 05:14

I only blacklist those who beg for cards or those scammers who want to play "WoP"

Btw how do you know if someone has blacklisted you
22/26
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 13/05/2013, 13:25

You don't unless you pm them and it says you can due to blacklist.
23/26
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 13/05/2013, 22:31

What's 'WoP'?
24/26
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 13/05/2013, 22:35

Win or Pay. It's the betting mode people sometimes beg for.
25/26
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 13/05/2013, 23:10

Thanks Thoazol u da best
26/26
Daidoji Tangen - Legend English
Saturday 18/05/2013, 20:50

I blacklist people all the time. On rare occasion, it is for sending obscene messages after winning/losing. Most of the time it is people who, when you are going to clearly win a match, decide to let it time out. My time is valuable. If you want to be a special little Snowflake who can't stand seeing your life hit zero, then surrender. Don't waste my time with your hissy fit. Of course, I do realize that sometimes people have a shitty connection or RL interferes, so I check out the profile first. I never blacklist people with 0-1% dropout and always blacklist someone with a 5% or higher rate. Anything in between, it usually depends on what mood I am.

Also, about a year ago, I think I blacklisted a few people who tried to get me to sell them cards I had on the market for a much lower price than I had (I try to undercut the lowest price as it is already). It simply got annoying especially when they messaged me repeatedly after being told no.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals