Sunday 05/05/2013, 20:49

Just wondering, have you guys ever blacklisted someone? or have been blacklisted? if so for what reason.
I have never Blacklisted anyone, i guess nobody crossed that threshold.
Though i have been blacklisted. The guy thought i was cheating when my 2 pill Tobbie beat his 4 pill Titus. LOL. Since he had blacklisted me, I never got to explain him the basic maths of UR. LOL

Cancel
Monday 13/05/2013, 05:14

I only blacklist those who beg for cards or those scammers who want to play "WoP"

Btw how do you know if someone has blacklisted you

Cancel
Monday 13/05/2013, 13:25

You don't unless you pm them and it says you can due to blacklist.

Cancel
Monday 13/05/2013, 22:31

What's 'WoP'?

Cancel
Monday 13/05/2013, 22:35

Win or Pay. It's the betting mode people sometimes beg for.

Cancel
Monday 13/05/2013, 23:10

Thanks Thoazol u da best

Cancel
Saturday 18/05/2013, 20:50

I blacklist people all the time. On rare occasion, it is for sending obscene messages after winning/losing. Most of the time it is people who, when you are going to clearly win a match, decide to let it time out. My time is valuable. If you want to be a special little Snowflake who can't stand seeing your life hit zero, then surrender. Don't waste my time with your hissy fit. Of course, I do realize that sometimes people have a shitty connection or RL interferes, so I check out the profile first. I never blacklist people with 0-1% dropout and always blacklist someone with a 5% or higher rate. Anything in between, it usually depends on what mood I am.

Also, about a year ago, I think I blacklisted a few people who tried to get me to sell them cards I had on the market for a much lower price than I had (I try to undercut the lowest price as it is already). It simply got annoying especially when they messaged me repeatedly after being told no.

Cancel

Answer to this subject