elocau - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Tuesday 07/05/2013, 10:51

Click here to see the second to last page of "Lucha Libre in Clint City"

edited by elocau Tuesday 07/05/2013, 10:51
« Previous12...7891011121314Next »

101/135
ANB Ubrix - Veteran - AniBabes English
Friday 10/05/2013, 03:31

@-Miriai-

Acually as you think of it it makes some sense. A clan of outcasts from other clans can be good plus sense the speculation ,with the market drops as good reason, is a new clan with "new bonus" it makes sense that the bonus can reflect the clan member's knowledge of the clans. So even if you think its a stupid idea -Miria- it can be a strong possibility. Now I wonder what is that bonus.
102/135
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 10/05/2013, 07:26

Or taking the mask idea, maybe the member have struck a devil's deal with their Leader (called Faust or Mephistopheles) who will give them a magical item (mask, fan, sword, etc) that will grant them achieve their heart's desire in return for servitude. Little do they realize that they're losing their very souls/free will/identity in the process. For example, the Luchador was originally a washed-out has been and with his new mask, he's now stronger and a better wrestler than ever. We are in line for another evil clan and that idea could work.
103/135
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 10/05/2013, 07:49

@huntresse
Or the moral opposite, a deal with an angel (or god or whatever) that forces them to be superheroes, maybe even against their will, in exchange for power.
104/135
Alhalish - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 10/05/2013, 08:03

Deal with Mephisto? DEAL WITH ME-F'N-PHISTO?! AHHH, BAD MEMORIES OF SPIDER-MAN : ONE MORE DAY!!!!

....Uhm. Then this is a good opportunity to introduce Ghost Rider.
105/135
0 Jamox - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 10/05/2013, 14:00

Maybe All Stars Ld
Whole new set of lds
106/135
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 10/05/2013, 16:01

Except not, because of the simple matter of them giving a date that falls on a release Friday. So we can fairly certainly exclude all ideas that relate to LD cards.
107/135
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Friday 10/05/2013, 16:46

I hope they will make something interesting out of the Fury ability in the future... How about a bonus like Fury: -4 opp damage min 1?
108/135
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Friday 10/05/2013, 17:20

I agree with Yaoi, with the faust pact deal.
109/135
TheKingofSquid - Titan - Heroes of Darkness English
Friday 10/05/2013, 19:38

This man knows something:

ghostfreakz - Master - Magic Square
Tuesday 06/12/2011, 11:16
I have suggestions for new abilities!

Reverse- Negative effects on your card (attack manipulation, power manipulation) are nullified and are instead reversed, making your opponent's card suffer his own ability.

Bless- When a card with bless wins a round, your next card gains a boost. ( Bless: attack +, Bless: power +, Bless: Protection: Power, etc)

Curse- When a card with Curse wins a round, your opponent's card gets downgraded (Curse: opp. power- , Curse: opp attack-, Curse: -opp damage min.__)

Overdrive: When a card with overdrive plays more pillz than his opp. card, than the card's ability is activated. (Overdrive: -opp. pillz, Overdrive: -opp. power)

Underdog: When a card with underdog plays less pillz than his opp. card, then the card's ability is activated (Underdog: attack +, Underdog: -opp. damage, Underdog: -opp. attack)

Strike Back- When a card with strike back is played second in a round, its ability is activated

They seems plausible to me!!
110/135
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 10/05/2013, 19:47

Reverse - potentially OP unless limited to one aspect / Strike Back is used already / Overdrive should probably be limited to non power/attack/pill manipulating abilities. Other than that, why not.

« Previous12...7891011121314Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals