offline elocau Titan  
Tuesday 07/05/2013, 10:51

Click here to see the second to last page of "Lucha Libre in Clint City"

edited by elocau tuesday 07/05/2013, 10:51

Cancel

offline Ubrix Hero  
Friday 10/05/2013, 03:31

@-Miriai-

Acually as you think of it it makes some sense. A clan of outcasts from other clans can be good plus sense the speculation ,with the market drops as good reason, is a new clan with "new bonus" it makes sense that the bonus can reflect the clan member's knowledge of the clans. So even if you think its a stupid idea -Miria- it can be a strong possibility. Now I wonder what is that bonus.

Cancel

available yaoihuntresse Colossus Wise Men Distracted starstarstarstar
Friday 10/05/2013, 07:26

Or taking the mask idea, maybe the member have struck a devil's deal with their Leader (called Faust or Mephistopheles) who will give them a magical item (mask, fan, sword, etc) that will grant them achieve their heart's desire in return for servitude. Little do they realize that they're losing their very souls/free will/identity in the process. For example, the Luchador was originally a washed-out has been and with his new mask, he's now stronger and a better wrestler than ever. We are in line for another evil clan and that idea could work.

Cancel

offline TheDoomBug Colossus Limit Break
Friday 10/05/2013, 07:49

@huntresse
Or the moral opposite, a deal with an angel (or god or whatever) that forces them to be superheroes, maybe even against their will, in exchange for power.

Cancel

offline Alhalish Veteran URBAN MADNESS
Friday 10/05/2013, 08:03

Deal with Mephisto? DEAL WITH ME-F'N-PHISTO?! AHHH, BAD MEMORIES OF SPIDER-MAN : ONE MORE DAY!!!!

....Uhm. Then this is a good opportunity to introduce Ghost Rider.

Cancel

offline Build God Colossus Open Casket
Friday 10/05/2013, 14:00

Maybe All Stars Ld
Whole new set of lds

Cancel

offline Thoazol Mediator Wise Men Distracted
Friday 10/05/2013, 16:01

Except not, because of the simple matter of them giving a date that falls on a release Friday. So we can fairly certainly exclude all ideas that relate to LD cards.

Cancel

offline Frowns Titan At the End of the World
Friday 10/05/2013, 16:46

I hope they will make something interesting out of the Fury ability in the future... How about a bonus like Fury: -4 opp damage min 1?

Cancel

offline Poison Ivy89 Veteran Elysium Aether
Friday 10/05/2013, 17:20

I agree with Yaoi, with the faust pact deal.

Cancel

offline TheKingofSquid Colossus Heroes of Darkness starstarstarstar
Friday 10/05/2013, 19:38

This man knows something:

ghostfreakz - Master - Magic Square
Tuesday 06/12/2011, 11:16
I have suggestions for new abilities!

Reverse- Negative effects on your card (attack manipulation, power manipulation) are nullified and are instead reversed, making your opponent's card suffer his own ability.

Bless- When a card with bless wins a round, your next card gains a boost. ( Bless: attack +, Bless: power +, Bless: Protection: Power, etc)

Curse- When a card with Curse wins a round, your opponent's card gets downgraded (Curse: opp. power- , Curse: opp attack-, Curse: -opp damage min.__)

Overdrive: When a card with overdrive plays more pillz than his opp. card, than the card's ability is activated. (Overdrive: -opp. pillz, Overdrive: -opp. power)

Underdog: When a card with underdog plays less pillz than his opp. card, then the card's ability is activated (Underdog: attack +, Underdog: -opp. damage, Underdog: -opp. attack)

Strike Back- When a card with strike back is played second in a round, its ability is activated

They seems plausible to me!!

Cancel

offline Thoazol Mediator Wise Men Distracted
Friday 10/05/2013, 19:47

Reverse - potentially OP unless limited to one aspect / Strike Back is used already / Overdrive should probably be limited to non power/attack/pill manipulating abilities. Other than that, why not.

Cancel

Answer to this subject