Just who is the masked warrior?
elocau - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Tuesday 07/05/2013, 10:51

Click here to see the second to last page of "Lucha Libre in Clint City"

edited by elocau Tuesday 07/05/2013, 10:51
« Previous12345678910...1314Next »

71/135
_-3993-_ - Imperator - The Alliance English
Wednesday 08/05/2013, 12:05

@Forky You say baseless, but we have the abilities and bonuses from all clans to consider and theorize new ways to keep UR interesting and innovative. It may be pointless to predict a possible new clans Bonus, but not baseless and as you can see, there are a few of us who like "baseless conjecture."

@Thoazol I could see the Defeat proposition as improbable, but I think it may have some use against DR's and people are playing the h3ll out of Pussycats right now. As far as courage, I think it would be unfair to have a +10 Attack Bonus if it wasn't conditional. There are some players who use clans that don't have an Attack manipulation, and when they go up against Montana or Uppers, etc., it could prove a bit difficult. That Courage: +10 Attack could even the odds. They're just ideas anyways, cheers.
72/135
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 08/05/2013, 12:10

@_-3993-_ I say this because guessing a character's abilities by virtue of who he beats in comics is irrational and useless. I understand some of you like arguing pointlessly on this topic, yes a few of you like baseless conjecture. Can't stop you from that.
73/135
Wednesday 08/05/2013, 12:21

@ Forky How do you think the developers of this game thought of ways to counter each clan and make it interesting? They brainstormed and threw ideas around. It doesn't matter that this new guy beats up Montana in the comics, it's about creating something we haven't seen before by which some of us have some creativity to lend. It looks like you have negativity to lend. And btw, NOW I'm arguing.
74/135
Thungbard - Guru - Arctic Circle English
Wednesday 08/05/2013, 12:55

Well if it means anything at all, the Date on the invitation poster of page 2 says 5/17/13, so we've got about 9 days of baseless conjecture left before we find out.
75/135
qatzki - Hero - ExtraordinarY KillerS English
Wednesday 08/05/2013, 13:03

The bonus is defently courage, that's all i'm sayin'
76/135
Wednesday 08/05/2013, 13:15

I can hardly wait to see what we're in store for.
77/135
Wednesday 08/05/2013, 13:16

@_-3993-_
I love a good argument, which means an argument that I win. I love how you compare yourselves to the devs by brainstorming ideas, but all you're doing is spouting out abilities and bonuses without insight into the game. It's not negativity, it's realism. Your tone, i.e. "we have ideas to lend" is now the crux of my argument. Boostr will not listen to your ideas, nor will they care, especially with this hypothetical new clan coming out soon. Ergo, everything you and the other developer wannabes say is useless, pointless, and of no merit whatsoever. You can continue arguing, but honestly, it's pointless.
78/135
Wednesday 08/05/2013, 13:31

@Forky You absolutely have the wrong idea of what this forum is about. I'm not suggesting any of my ideas could be even considered, but I do have ideas. I like this game, and I like talking about any new thing that comes from it. You may have the impression that you think I'm some sort of pretentious guru of the UR universe, but that's so wrong. We're discussing this new character because WE LIKE TO PLAY THIS GAME. That's all it's about.

Good job, Forky Bard, YOU WIN!! Give him a cookie...you're rigidness is unparalleled.
79/135
Wednesday 08/05/2013, 13:39

Let's see:
"How do you think the developers of this game thought of ways to counter each clan and make it interesting? They brainstormed and threw ideas around." This is your counterargument against my comment that YOUR brainstorming is pointless. You believe that by throwing your ideas around you somehow provide "interesting" abilities that the devs *might* use, which is further by this statement:

"it's about creating something WE (!) haven't seen before by which some of US (!) have some creativity to lend." So you and the others want to CREATE something which YOU haven't seen before, by lending YOUR creativity. That means you believe your ideas will actually affect the outcome of this card/clan.

Unless we're speaking a totally different language or you learned English backwards, I'm pretty sure you're contradicting yourself. I could go on all day.
80/135
HotShot888 - Guru English
Wednesday 08/05/2013, 14:52

I expect this clan to bring the opposite of Courage (activates when you go second) but not necessarily as a bonus

Considering the nature of the clan, the bonus might be protection: power and damage

« Previous12345678910...1314Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals