Swallowed Up Powers

Swallowed Up Powers
Friday 10/05/2013, 11:18
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
35 messages
Swallowed Up Powers
Espectroscuro - Admin English - Friday 10/05/2013, 11:18

While on the trail for one of the Retention Stones, hidden by Caelus Cr, Andy Ld was attacked by a stranger who left his teddy bear Rajesh in a very sorry state. Overcome with unquenchable fury, only Sue’s timely intervention managed to make him see reason. Under her spell, he agreed to return to the Academy… but only until he’d got his strength back.

Andy Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before July 14rd at 11.59pm (GMT + 2:00).
« Previous1234Next »

31/35
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Thursday 23/05/2013, 13:42

Someone guessed right I got a hunch that this could be from harry potter when I read about it, esp the book and the goblet. (I re-watching it few weeks ago).
so is that means Andy Ld is voldemort? lol.. 7 horcruxes vs 7 stones..
32/35
SIR BARKS - Titan - Vengeful Little Ponies English
Friday 24/05/2013, 02:03

What will we have today??
1. Pirana LD
2. Huracan LD
3. New Blood cards.
33/35
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 24/05/2013, 02:13

Definitely not 3. Doesn't matter that there is a new clan, there just isn't any point in breaking the fortnightly pattern.

Wouldn't mind a second Piranas Ld given how little use Bonnie Ld has anymore.
34/35
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Friday 24/05/2013, 10:54

"Well.. that's the power of money.. I don't play much elo because of those lower than lvl 40 veterans/seniors/master who have the cards that is are OP"

A few things:

1. My highest Elo score (1375) was gained using a deck with very easy to obtain cards. The most expensive being Selma, who is hardly broken and within the reach of the average non paying player.

2. Spending £2.50 every month or so to gain a few extra clintz and to help support the game is something almost all of us can do.

3. With a little practice you can achieve 1300e or so with very cheap decks.

You'll need the better cards to get into the higher ranges, but for every day Elo play you can do it with just about any well thought out deck. And even then some of the decks that have hit 1400-1500 are affordable.

Skill > money.
35/35
deadlycupcake - Guru - Organized Konfusion English
Monday 24/06/2013, 02:51

How do you complete echoes of the locket i been inflicting damage with Milton and my progress isnt showing up help please

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals