Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

An older deck that could use your help (Vortex/Berzerk)

Friday 10/05/2013, 15:05
DLL Laermans - Guru Deutsch

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
DLL Laermans - Guru - de lage landenDeutsch - Friday 10/05/2013, 15:05

Hey guys,

I like the fact that quite a lot of people are giving deck advice here. If you recently commented on my Nightmare / Bangers Deck, thanks again!

This one is a slightly older deck I've been using. It's giving me pretty good results, but obviously it could improve! Feel free to check it out and comment on it:

http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/presets/?id_preset=2590937

2/5
Taxt1271 - Hero - Limit Break English
Friday 10/05/2013, 19:19

Replace Negodz with Cyb or C Wing definitely. Replace Rudy with Norman. That's my suggestion. People will say replace Oflgn, but he's a good, under-used card that can create a massive life gap and keep your opponent in check. Good synergy with his bonus too.

Negodz is flat-out sub-par. C Wing could be your defeat card instead of Rudy and Cyb's poison would mesh well with Oflgn. Rudy is good for a surprise attack every once in a while, but short of that he's very predictable and is really hard to have a use without his ability. Norman only has one more power, but it makes a lot of difference. His ability doesn't matter if you use him third or last round and it can get canceled out by SoA as well.
3/5
Zoo-Boar - Titan - • Z ҈ ҈ • English
Saturday 11/05/2013, 13:34

The deck is not bad, but like everyone says drop Negodz and Revok.

Cheapest changes to make it a little better
Negodz to Melanie
Revok to T Gannk
4/5
DLL Laermans - Guru - de lage landen Deutsch
Saturday 11/05/2013, 14:26

I've made some changes, based on some of the suggestions and it's got me up to 1200 ELO so far, along with another one of my decks.
Updated deck is:
Elvis - Lola - Kostner - Roger
Oflgn - Bublgmm - Neloe - Dreadlash
5/5
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 11/05/2013, 14:35

Just my opinion, but why did you take out your only attack manipulator? I'd probably drop Kostner down to Melanie and up Bublgmm back up to Deea.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals