An older deck that could use your help (Vortex/Berzerk)

Friday 10/05/2013, 15:05

Hey guys,

I like the fact that quite a lot of people are giving deck advice here. If you recently commented on my Nightmare / Bangers Deck, thanks again!

This one is a slightly older deck I've been using. It's giving me pretty good results, but obviously it could improve! Feel free to check it out and comment on it:

Friday 10/05/2013, 19:19

Replace Negodz with Cyb or C Wing definitely. Replace Rudy with Norman. That's my suggestion. People will say replace Oflgn, but he's a good, under-used card that can create a massive life gap and keep your opponent in check. Good synergy with his bonus too.

Negodz is flat-out sub-par. C Wing could be your defeat card instead of Rudy and Cyb's poison would mesh well with Oflgn. Rudy is good for a surprise attack every once in a while, but short of that he's very predictable and is really hard to have a use without his ability. Norman only has one more power, but it makes a lot of difference. His ability doesn't matter if you use him third or last round and it can get canceled out by SoA as well.

Saturday 11/05/2013, 13:34

The deck is not bad, but like everyone says drop Negodz and Revok.

Cheapest changes to make it a little better
Negodz to Melanie
Revok to T Gannk

Saturday 11/05/2013, 14:26

I've made some changes, based on some of the suggestions and it's got me up to 1200 ELO so far, along with another one of my decks.
Updated deck is:
Elvis - Lola - Kostner - Roger
Oflgn - Bublgmm - Neloe - Dreadlash

Saturday 11/05/2013, 14:35

Just my opinion, but why did you take out your only attack manipulator? I'd probably drop Kostner down to Melanie and up Bublgmm back up to Deea.

Reply to this subject