!!! question !!!!

!!! question !!!!
Friday 10/05/2013, 18:56
(((-))) - Legend EspañolRico" />

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
!!! question !!!!
(((-))) - Legend Español - Friday 10/05/2013, 18:56

Half deck Berzerk/Freaks your deck is Lola Cornelia and Boris Piotr your opp. has Gabrielle Lucia Miss Lulabee Eugene ... Lets say you just played Boris on the first round with 5 pillz and you won, you get 4 damage and poisioned your opp. Second round you sacrifice and save your pillz, your opp. plays and hits you for 8 damage with Fury he/she only has 4 pillz left, on the third round you play Cornelia with Fury, your opp. has 8 life left, after you win with Cornelia how much life does your opp. have left ????

2/6
(((-))) - Legend Español
Friday 10/05/2013, 20:10

I asked this question not to trick anyone, I was pretty sure I would get a KO on the third round but I didn't, I was confused but after review I see my mistake, first round opp. played Miss Lulabee I win with Boris, second round opp. plays Lucia with Fury and I sacrifice Lola, third round I played Cornelia with Fury opp. played Eugene ... Now it it is easy to answer my question ....
3/6
Ethan kun - Veteran - lonely fighters English
Saturday 11/05/2013, 02:07

1st round, you won the battle with boris, your opponent has 8 lives left.
2nd round, Lola lost to Lucia, opponent has 8 lives. Opponent gets damaged due to poison, 6 lives left.
3rd round, you played Cornelia with fury, 3 lives left, your bonus activates, your opponent's lives has gone down to 2, due to its minimum. Your ability activates, your opponent is down to 1. Eugene's life gain activates, opponent has 3 lives left.
4/6
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 11/05/2013, 02:45

Not quite.

R1: Opponent takes 4 damage from Boris. Opponent on 8 life.
R2: Lucia beats Lola. Opponent takes 2 poison down to 6 life.
R3: Cornelia with fury beats Eugene.

6 life --> 3 damage (3 life left) --> +2 life from Eugene (5 life left) --> -3 life from Cornelia's bonus and then ability (2 life left). Below the minimum of poison, so no further damage dealt. The opponent will remain on 2 life.
5/6
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 11/05/2013, 02:50

Note that if furied Cornelia beat a card like Nanook instead of Eugene, your opponent would still not be KO'd. The opponent would take 3 damage down to 3 life, then the bonus (which has the higher of the 2 minimums) would only remove 1 life down to 2. Then the ability would leave your opponent on 1 life.
6/6
Ethan kun - Veteran - lonely fighters English
Saturday 11/05/2013, 13:01

Now I know that life gain triggers first before life drain.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals