Card Reward Question
Sunday 12/05/2013, 17:08
DLL Laermans - Guru Deutsch

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
Card Reward Question
DLL Laermans - Guru - de lage landenDeutsch - Sunday 12/05/2013, 17:08

Hey,
The Tournament page says that 5 collector cards will be awarded to 5 random players out of the top 150 players of the day. What do they mean by 'top 150 of the day?'

2/3
badna0 - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 12/05/2013, 17:20

At the end of the day, all people who have placed in the top 150 are placed into a lottery for the collectors.

There are 2 separate lotteries, one for standard and one for extended...

Since there are 12 DT's in a day, there are a total of 12x150 spots for the lottery, or 1800 spots in both the standard and extended lotteries.

Q:I placed in the top 150 several times in a day! Does this mean I get multiple rolls for the Cr's?
A:To my knowledge, no; however, each additional top 150 place you make DOES take away the spot from someone else, so you are increasing your odds (though very marginally).

Q:I placed in the top 150 in standard, then in the top 150 in extended! Does this mean I get to participate in both the standard and extended lottery?
A:Yes, you do. You have a maximum of one chance in both lotteries, though.
3/3
DLL Laermans - Guru - de lage landen Deutsch
Sunday 12/05/2013, 17:23

Ah, thank you. Wasn't sure if they meant 12x150 like you say, or just the 150 with the most battle points over the course of 12 tournaments.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals