[INFO] Updated DT guide

[INFO] Updated DT guide
Tuesday 14/05/2013, 12:36
badna0 - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
42 messages
[INFO] Updated DT guide
badna0 - Titan English - Tuesday 14/05/2013, 12:36

Hi, I'm badna0, and I'm a pretty avid DT player. Not a tournament victor (yet), but have managed respectable top 10 finishes, a few top 5's, and a personal best of 803 bp. I'd like to give a few pieces of advice for dt's.

Trying to improve on the previous iteration of this guide: http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=2049903&subject_page=0#answers

Since the abolishment of T1/T2, I don't feel a lot of the DT rules mentioned in the guide are as relevant as they used to be. I'd like to outline a few principles for constructing and playing a good DT deck.

-----

1. Building a deck: Aiming for a higher star count (27-30-ish stars) is usually a good idea. A good deck simply needs several nukes with good round winning potential in order to put 2hko pressure.

================================
Links to good decks:
First Place-In Spyke We Trust V2 (standard)
DT Standard Conquered (standard)
E PER LA PRIMA VOLTA!!!!!! (extended)
================================
The strongest decks that I've seen have these higher star counts. Notice how some of these decks can be relatively cheap, too. (
« Previous12345Next »

41/42
Kefalo - Legend - Casual Grind English
Tuesday 13/05, 00:23

In short, in the worst case scenario star wise, and the most high scoring one you're probably looking at Martha, John, Lehane and Westwood. That's kinda like semi-Rowdy, Oscar, Lehane and whatever the opponents biggest nuke is but with attack manip and gives a lot of points if it wins a round which it probably will even against SoA Westwood. That hand can 2 hit you, 3 hit you, 4 hit you and potentially even 1 hit you. Scores almost max for win by default. That's when you don't draw Copper Cr or Hawk Cr.
42/42
Kefalo - Legend - Casual Grind English
Tuesday 13/05, 00:28

Oh, and if you actually do face SoA in form of GHEIST - Weastwood doesn't care, Hawk doesn't care, Lehane doesn't care, Martha's an 8/4 up to 4 pills and a 7/4 up to 8, and John is a lot like that too.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals