[INFO] Updated DT guide

[INFO] Updated DT guide
Tuesday 14/05/2013, 12:36
badna0 - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
30 messages
[INFO] Updated DT guide
badna0 - Titan - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Tuesday 14/05/2013, 12:36

Hi, I'm badna0, and I'm a pretty avid DT player. Not a tournament victor (yet), but have managed respectable top 10 finishes, a few top 5's, and a personal best of 803 bp. I'd like to give a few pieces of advice for dt's.

Trying to improve on the previous iteration of this guide: http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=2049903&subject_page=0#answers

Since the abolishment of T1/T2, I don't feel a lot of the DT rules mentioned in the guide are as relevant as they used to be. I'd like to outline a few principles for constructing and playing a good DT deck.

-----

1. Building a deck: Aiming for a higher star count (27-30-ish stars) is usually a good idea. A good deck simply needs several nukes with good round winning potential in order to put 2hko pressure.

================================
Links to good decks:
First Place-In Spyke We Trust V2 (standard)
DT Standard Conquered (standard)
E PER LA PRIMA VOLTA!!!!!! (extended)
================================
The strongest decks that I've seen have these higher star counts. Notice how some of these decks can be relatively cheap, too. (
« Previous123Next »

21/30
XC Oxen 32 - Guru - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 12/08/2013, 03:39

Sticky this maybe because others are ancient
playing low level high powe pillz manip cards isnt bad 4 round win =40pts
2mins 27pts
3mins 40pts

depends on playstyle and there will always be people slowing you down either way
Overdose Cycle
22/30
badna0 - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 12/08/2013, 09:05

I'd agree with this. Pillz manip in general is very strong because of how well it punishes a misread in turn 1.

I'd also add that the penalty list was changed. Piranas are very strong now, and Junkz/Uppers/Sentinel are good as always. In Standard, Huracan is brutal and now competing with the LJs, who were hurt by the loss of Raven (but still strong)
23/30
TnT_MeRm - Moderator - TRiNiTY English
Wednesday 11/09/2013, 02:52

Great job! Thanks for this. I have stickied this for other player's benefit!
24/30
badna0 - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 11/09/2013, 08:58

Wow, this is an honor! Thanks MeRm!
25/30
Cloud Atlas - Veteran English
Monday 23/09/2013, 19:55

Thank you so much for your great information! Two questions:
- How many bp's are subtracted per banned character included in our deck when we win/lose in DT? Staff banned characters only or player banned ones also count?
- When I use a deck at 30*, I met much less opponents with higher-starred decks, compared to when I use a 35* deck. So for when I use a 30* deck, is there a minimum or maximum star count for the decks of the opponents I would face?
Thanks again
26/30
DUC-San - Veteran - Dutch Urban Crew English
Monday 23/09/2013, 20:05

If you have a 30* deck, your opponent's deck has 25* to 30*
For All Stars you can check this: http://www.urban-rivals.com/img/localized/en/matchmaking.jpg
27/30
Rrorrr - Veteran English
Saturday 28/09/2013, 18:17

I almost agree with all your strategies...I generally use them with one exception
I play Rescue, having Pastor on the team. U recommended no DRs however 2hko cards with dr do actually help.
Here is how: it is well used as a 2hko card, and facing a player using the aforementioned strategies you deprive him of the 2hko possibility, and probably go to a 3/4 game match. In this case the player is a fast player so no problem in getting the extra points on games played , and it may actually help u win.

this strategy consistently sores me 500-600 with a mac of 685.... so correct me if what i suggested is wrong please.
28/30
((TinyGlitch)) - Titan - Penumbra English
Tuesday 01/10/2013, 21:03

@ Rrorrr
you are correct.
dr's like Lady, Pastor are good choice.
but there is no point using Uranus ,nathon etc.
29/30
master lee 8 - Master English
Sunday 26/01, 09:45

If you can win a battle in the first round i would do it because then you can win 4 battles and get 50 or more points from it then getting 30 something from a 4 round battle
30/30
SLOSHY13 - Veteran - TRiNiTY English
Monday 14/04, 07:17

And we're back to t1 t2

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals