offline lemiho19 Novice night school
Wednesday 15/05/2013, 00:06

Are you having trouble with something in the game and you need help but you do not have the time to look up the answer? Well i have a solution ask your question here and i will do my best to keep up and answer your questions. I am hoping this thread will make life easier for moderators and admins along with giving me something to do while I'm not fighting. =)

Anyone can answer a question or if they don't like my answer they can reply with a better one. If i get behind in my answers i will answer with @Username or @PartOfUsername at the beginning so that you know who i am talking to.

I have subscribed to this topic so that questions are sent to my inbox that way i can respond quicker, and anyone who wants to help me may subscribe to this topic. =)

I am not going to answer your questions like what is the best clan or what is the best card in a clan. Any personal questions you post i will not answer sorry.

Terms to know...
SOA- stop opponents ability
SOB- stop opponents bonus
DR- Damage Reducer

offline hashburki Imperator REIGN OF THE SUPREMES
Wednesday 15/05/2013, 20:05

@Xi chi @amberRed

5. The coliseum does not follow the Survivor (first person to reach gets pole position) convention. That i know because i've experienced it. But rather it seemed the opposite, last person to reach those points seemed to have been always given the pole position.

Though I'm positive it doesn't follow the 'first person to reach convention'. I can't pin point on what convention it does follow, because I'm pretty sure UR isn't dumb enough make it follow 'last person to reach convention'.

offline UR_Genie Senior URBAN MADNESS
Wednesday 15/05/2013, 20:12

Possiby just random but then again they would be dumb enough to do last to the finish smiley

Wednesday 15/05/2013, 20:16

@everyone
Anyways thanks for answering my questions. smiley

Wednesday 15/05/2013, 20:18

No pro =)

Wednesday 15/05/2013, 20:18

@Xi chi
LOL smiley

Wednesday 15/05/2013, 20:21

I'm getting tired of iPod auto correct * no prob

offline M-Bison Titan Wise Men Distracted
Thursday 16/05/2013, 06:45

What are the 4 most expensive clans? Not including Crs.

I would work it out myself and can probably guess but hey, you want questions smiley

Thursday 16/05/2013, 14:17

Well are we talking about for packs, because if so it would be Piranas, Vortex, whatever the new clan this friday is, and prolly Frozn still not sure on the last one.  But I for once would suggest buying NB as it gives you a 7/80 chance of the new cards for the new clan and those will be so damn high the first 2 days or so.

Credit Xi_Chi_Teke for the answer =)

Thursday 16/05/2013, 16:59

Sorry there is a mistype in what I had told him its 7/50* as you have 7 chances per pack and there are 50 cards in NB if you were to choose the elite you owuld laso get 7/ (4clans total card pools) which is way worse odds of pulling the new cards!

Thursday 16/05/2013, 16:59

Would also* damn i cant type

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.