offline lemiho19 Novice night school
Wednesday 15/05/2013, 00:06

Are you having trouble with something in the game and you need help but you do not have the time to look up the answer? Well i have a solution ask your question here and i will do my best to keep up and answer your questions. I am hoping this thread will make life easier for moderators and admins along with giving me something to do while I'm not fighting. =)

Anyone can answer a question or if they don't like my answer they can reply with a better one. If i get behind in my answers i will answer with @Username or @PartOfUsername at the beginning so that you know who i am talking to.

I have subscribed to this topic so that questions are sent to my inbox that way i can respond quicker, and anyone who wants to help me may subscribe to this topic. =)

I am not going to answer your questions like what is the best clan or what is the best card in a clan. Any personal questions you post i will not answer sorry.

Terms to know...
SOA- stop opponents ability
SOB- stop opponents bonus
DR- Damage Reducer

Sunday 26/05/2013, 18:06

Thanks for using it glad it helped =)

offline -ChairmanMeow Guru  
Monday 27/05/2013, 20:54

Can you tell me why people buy cards in bulk at most importantly how do they achieve so many copies of one card ?

offline Thoazol Moderator Wise Men Distracted
Monday 27/05/2013, 20:57

Remember that time when Terry Cr went CR and that one guy was sitting on over a thousand copies? That's why.

Monday 27/05/2013, 20:59

I think i formulated this as 2 questions ?

offline Thoazol Moderator Wise Men Distracted
Monday 27/05/2013, 21:02

I think that other question was answered already?

Monday 27/05/2013, 21:32

Call me blind or stupid but I didn't find it ! XD

Monday 27/05/2013, 21:42

People buy multiple cards in hopes that the price rises and they get so many copies by buying them one at a time or in an auction

offline HHM_Dota2 Titan Hip Hop Messiahz
Tuesday 28/05/2013, 10:17

Thursday 30/05/2013, 15:47

Keep asking

Thursday 30/05/2013, 16:17

Which is one of the most dominant clans in ELO mode ? (by dominant I mean that dominates ELO , not the most popular one)

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.