[INTRO] Lemiho19's Question and Answer

Wednesday 15/05/2013, 00:06
lemiho19 - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
62 messages
lemiho19 - Senior - night schoolEnglish - Wednesday 15/05/2013, 00:06

Are you having trouble with something in the game and you need help but you do not have the time to look up the answer? Well i have a solution ask your question here and i will do my best to keep up and answer your questions. I am hoping this thread will make life easier for moderators and admins along with giving me something to do while I'm not fighting. =)

Anyone can answer a question or if they don't like my answer they can reply with a better one. If i get behind in my answers i will answer with @Username or @PartOfUsername at the beginning so that you know who i am talking to.

I have subscribed to this topic so that questions are sent to my inbox that way i can respond quicker, and anyone who wants to help me may subscribe to this topic. =)

I am not going to answer your questions like what is the best clan or what is the best card in a clan. Any personal questions you post i will not answer sorry.

Terms to know...
SOA- stop opponents ability
SOB- stop opponents bonus
DR- Damage Reducer
« Previous1234567Next »

61/62
lemiho19 - Senior - night school English
Monday 03/06/2013, 15:41

Powerfull maybe but not sure
62/62
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 03/06/2013, 15:47

No, pfull means leaving a 5* card at 4 stars and 4999 xp and selling at a gross overprice to French people who have too much money and not enough time to play while still wanting to be ranked at the very highest spot on the rankings table.

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals