Elo has gotten slower....

Thursday 16/05/2013, 02:20
wasteroftime - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
25 messages
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 16/05/2013, 02:20

Decided to give elo another shot this week. probably will be the 5th or 6th week this year so far.

i have to say that ELO is now far slower than it has ever been. due to the huge amount of nuking cards, people are overthinking their moves each round. I understand this is not a speed format like DT. But do we really need 3 minutes each to think about each move?

some of it can be accounted to less experienced players who do not see that the game is a sealed win/loss and so they dont quit or play out the rounds to get the win. some of it is simply due to overthinking.

guys i flip a coin on 50-50s, there is no need to "read my mind". flip a coin and hope
« Previous123Next »

21/25
Cyber - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 20/05/2013, 03:02

And someone got broke his high score by leaps and bounds yesterday.
22/25
Cyber - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 20/05/2013, 03:03

Remove that "got"
23/25
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Monday 20/05/2013, 03:08

24/25
-Montrosity- - Titan - Symphony English
Monday 20/05/2013, 03:43

Congrats on the awesome score

On a side note, l always try to perfect pill my opponents before reaching 1300 elo. Ulu Watu is the easiest to do so, and its also the fastest. I think at least all of us have tried to get 1300 in one day right
25/25
-Montrosity- - Titan - Symphony English
Monday 20/05/2013, 03:56

Its kinda funny also to write this topic in the english fourms, one would assume this is the problem of the english community lol

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals