offline wasteroftime Colossus Open Casket
Thursday 16/05/2013, 02:20

Decided to give elo another shot this week. probably will be the 5th or 6th week this year so far.

i have to say that ELO is now far slower than it has ever been. due to the huge amount of nuking cards, people are overthinking their moves each round. I understand this is not a speed format like DT. But do we really need 3 minutes each to think about each move?

some of it can be accounted to less experienced players who do not see that the game is a sealed win/loss and so they dont quit or play out the rounds to get the win. some of it is simply due to overthinking.

smiley

guys i flip a coin on 50-50s, there is no need to "read my mind". flip a coin and hope

available Cyber Moderator E X C A L I B U R
Monday 20/05/2013, 03:02

And someone got broke his high score by leaps and bounds yesterday. smileysmileysmiley

available Cyber Moderator E X C A L I B U R
Monday 20/05/2013, 03:03

Remove that "got"

offline JO3SHMO Titan Wise Men Distracted
Monday 20/05/2013, 03:08

smileysmiley

offline yayu-_-eetr Colossus Legends of the Dark
Monday 20/05/2013, 03:43

Congrats on the awesome score

On a side note, l always try to perfect pill my opponents before reaching 1300 elo. Ulu Watu is the easiest to do so, and its also the fastest. I think at least all of us have tried to get 1300 in one day rightsmileysmiley

offline yayu-_-eetr Colossus Legends of the Dark
Monday 20/05/2013, 03:56

Its kinda funny also to write this topic in the english fourms, one would assume this is the problem of the english community lol

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.