Thunder in the Ring

Thunder in the Ring
Friday 17/05/2013, 11:28
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
128 messages
Thunder in the Ring
Espectroscuro - Admin - Le p0tagerEnglish - Friday 17/05/2013, 11:28

Everyone's been asking about these peacemakers who seemed to have appeared from nowhere. Well, all your questions will be answered at the top of the Pile Tower, the building in eternal construction. There you can see the new arrivals challenge the criminals and lowlife of Clint City in sensational fights. In the ring, Wonder Lana reduces her opponents to smithereens while Zapatino head-butts them flying into the air. El Matador has them on their knees with his famous Megacrusher so that Pandagran can then finish them off with a devastating rodeo move. The Huracan are ready to rampage!

Get these characters in the shop's packs

5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

41/128
glippy - Veteran - - fang.crew - English
Friday 17/05/2013, 12:42

@GWNGeneralZod
i like her as well cant wait for the release
42/128
Alhalish - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 17/05/2013, 13:11

Still waiting for Bane.
43/128
Phoenix Brand - Imperator - The Trend English
Friday 17/05/2013, 13:18

@Alhalish haha nice one. Ability should be (breaks back - 1 life if your batman)

I haven't been so excited in so long to see the release of a new clan (First ever for me was to see Skeelz come alive). I've been playing for a couple years and this has got to be one of the most fun clan bonuses in the game. They have a decent combo to start with and I welcome them the Huracan to the game. I look forward to many good games with these guys.

And while +life may seem like a good idea for this clan, I think that it's a good way to bluff opponents too.
44/128
Friday 17/05/2013, 13:21

Ohhhh Thinking of Batman, since this has a masked heroes theme going for the deck, wouldn't it be cool to see lots of superhero type art mirroring DC or Marvel characters?
45/128
kidUSA - Master English
Friday 17/05/2013, 13:39

I woulda prefered a Protection Attack bonus, as I think it woulda fit their theme a little better. Still, going to be interesting to see this clan flesh out..
46/128
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Friday 17/05/2013, 13:41

Protection as a bonus would be unfair against - atk and - pow clans.

The bonus is interesting, just have to wait to see what other cards will bring.
47/128
princekhlil12 - Hero English
Friday 17/05/2013, 13:46

Great Job for UR staff.
The bonus sure surprise me this time.
The theme is interesting.
But do you think its about time you guys make a heal clan?
48/128
L_Lawliett - Hero - Legendary Knights English
Friday 17/05/2013, 14:02

Synergy with Jungo!

LD for Huracan: EL CHUPACABRA: ability 2 life per damage

rare card: DESPERADO: a guy who looks like antonio banderas with a machine gun guitar case. ability support plus 2 attack.

uncommon card: LA CUCAROACHA: roach pet of other Huracan clan member. ability heal 2 with minumum 7

common card: EL HOMBRE: a guy with big mexican hat. ability minus 2 damage minimum 3.
49/128
SIR BARKS - Legend - Vengeful Little Ponies English
Friday 17/05/2013, 14:13

Is there any chance that we will see Ability: Attack: 12-Life Left ????
50/128
Friday 17/05/2013, 14:22

@psychex Wouldn't it be easier to have just said Ability: + 1 attack per life missing

« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals