Thunder in the Ring

Thunder in the Ring
Friday 17/05/2013, 11:28
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
128 messages
Thunder in the Ring
Espectroscuro - Admin English - Friday 17/05/2013, 11:28

Everyone's been asking about these peacemakers who seemed to have appeared from nowhere. Well, all your questions will be answered at the top of the Pile Tower, the building in eternal construction. There you can see the new arrivals challenge the criminals and lowlife of Clint City in sensational fights. In the ring, Wonder Lana reduces her opponents to smithereens while Zapatino head-butts them flying into the air. El Matador has them on their knees with his famous Megacrusher so that Pandagran can then finish them off with a devastating rodeo move. The Huracan are ready to rampage!

Get these characters in the shop's packs

5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous12...678910111213Next »

81/128
-Rapture- - Imperator English
Friday 17/05/2013, 22:11

This clan is fine. Their bonus is pretty much a high risk high reward type-o deal. It is also the only bonus that can change with every single round, which is quite unique and interesting. Sorry if you wanted 9 powered cards with a blatantly OP ability like 'copy opp ability' as bonus. UR does actually care about balance y' know.

And the theme... Well if the Freaks, Roots, Sakrohm and Jungo didn't make you run away screaming 'TOO WEIRD! WAY TOO WEIRD!' then I don't see how vigilante luchadors would cross the line.

edited by RG LoA Friday 17/05/2013, 22:11
82/128
007uk - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 17/05/2013, 21:04

To be honest all i can see with this clan is potential they have the potential to be the best the have one of the quirkiest bonus's i have ever seen and they have great synergy with other clans overall it just makes them great any replies to this...
83/128
monster slam - Master - Knights Ressurection English
Friday 17/05/2013, 21:15

I think that Rescue is better because you get +12 attack (if playing mono Rescue) no matter what and when facing Rescue/Montana it depends on pillz you invested in your character and if you lose you get next round less attack. manipulation thus harder to beat your opponent. Against Freaks this clan will have problems cause if you get poisoned it will be hard to restore your life. There are cards like Ditha Kenny Cr that can make a big life gap but in this case all your strategy becomes
foreseeable. This clan needs a +1 life per damage or even +2 life per damage cards
84/128
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 17/05/2013, 21:18

@Rapture.
Yeah, we're pretty tolerant towards jocks, rappers, angry people who are angry for the sake of being angry, kung-fu nuts, circus performers, yetis, evil organizations, furries, ravers, militarists, loners, mafia, monsters, pirates, neo-feminists, hospital staff, hippies, alien cultists, cops, teenagers skipping class, surfers, rich people and future soldiers but Mexicans are where we draw the line!

Yes, we make perfect sense here.
85/128
Stendra - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Friday 17/05/2013, 21:18

And well all know that if the card can manage a life gap of 6 or more it will start with a k
86/128
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Friday 17/05/2013, 22:04

Should be interesting when the get more cards

will turn the elo meta into even more of a coin flipping activity though
87/128
- Gino - - Senior - Open Casket English
Friday 17/05/2013, 22:21

Testing the clan it obviously needs better ability cards. But the potential is great. Very unpredictable. you can 1-3 pill turn 1 for a +14 atk in elo. Or come at the opponent with a 6-8 pill +life cards.

Everyone likes the deck with Jungo and i agree its an otstanding combo for obvious reasons..however my favorite clan to use with it is Ulu Watu. So many great + life cards with high power. Not to mention Roots have some great +life cards with an outstanding bonus.

Huracan will be a top clan in elo in a half deck once better ability cards come out. For now a 14* half deck isnt great for the ability they have.

THIS IS A COMBO BASED CLAN SO DONT COMPARE THEM TO Montana, Uppers, Rescue BECAUSE ITS A UNIQUE CLAN VARIANT
88/128
Franz 1134 - Senior English
Friday 17/05/2013, 23:10

Woah. What if you put Kenny Cr in the mix?
89/128
UM_Laken - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 17/05/2013, 23:22

Lets see we have
Potential Counter For Rescue first round play
An counter for non pill first round play fullstop as these guys are guaranteed to to get it unless you play a pill or two in the first round

I like them its clear they are built round the idea of forcing a more active game
90/128
HoA Grim - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 17/05/2013, 23:51

Thoazol just owned Rapture

« Previous12...678910111213Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals