Let's see your anti-huracan decks!

Let's see your anti-Huracan decks!
Friday 17/05/2013, 12:41
Z4KALW3 - Guru

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
24 messages
Let's see your anti-huracan decks!
Z4KALW3 - Guru - Friday 17/05/2013, 12:41

There will probably be a lot of these guys around for the near future, show is what you've built to counter them.

Here are two of mine:

deleted
and
deleted
« Previous123Next »

21/24
100th - Titan English
Saturday 18/05/2013, 07:17

You always using them Piranas Fearless!
22/24
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Saturday 18/05/2013, 08:05

23/24
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Saturday 18/05/2013, 15:03

Waster, any player can go all in or all out, but a really good player will try to create situations where his first move is actually NOT going to determine the game in a coin-flip sort of way. It's simply too risky. If what you were saying was even remotely true at high levels of ELO, we wouldn't see 13-20 win streaks leading up to 1400-1500 scores, we would see... how do I explain this?

Oh, right. 50/50 outcomes.

You know, like when you flip a coin?

Also, man, I think it's time you tell us how you really feel. When someone mentions some inadequate balance in UR or FR, you are quick to jump to its defense, saying that the developers have done a great job of balancing things and will work it out. Yet you constantly express extreme disappointment in UR's benchmark mode, claiming it to be unbalanced and based on luck.

So, which one is it going to be? You can't very well hold on to both of these views, they're mutually exclusive.
24/24
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 19/05/2013, 01:41

With this clan out, I'd personally like to see a copy opponent's bonus for either Rescue or Uppers (nothing too big, a 3/3 or 4/4 2-star).

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals