Elo La Junta.

Elo La Junta.
Friday 17/05/2013, 16:56
WP Matt - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Elo La Junta.
WP Matt - Legend - War PartyEnglish - Friday 17/05/2013, 16:56

New to ELO mode. Have been using this. Any suggestions?

3/7
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 17/05/2013, 17:13

I like Pilzken more than Raven, he's a better ELO card imo, and you need to fit Wyre in there. Maybe replace Ramba or Raven? Dean can also be subbed for Victoria in some cases. Otherwise,
4/7
Thai_231 - Veteran - 3LO MA$T3R English
Friday 17/05/2013, 18:15

La Junta seems to have many playable cards for each position in Elo, popular cards in this clan are not so much different, so you can choose any cards suit your playing style. The basic principle, in my opinion, running Junta Elo deck, is that the amount of damages your cards having is enough to pose a KO threats or at least, create a life gap that your opp cannot reach.
Your deck, from my view, is good, but it is quite vulnerable to SOA. Too much support cards and cards with low raw stats in the same deck will make your hand an easy prey for GHEIST and Roots, very common clans in Elo.
5/7
WP Matt - Legend - War Party English
Friday 17/05/2013, 18:22

The reason I prefere Raven to Pilzken is because against damage reducers like Uranus you still remove 5 life points, and she's a scary card to come against. Making a good bluff.

As for the SoA I do suffer against them.
6/7
Thai_231 - Veteran - 3LO MA$T3R English
Friday 17/05/2013, 18:55

If you like to keep Raven and Isatis, maybe back them by solid cards like Bryant, Wyre, Wardog or Briana will make your deck easier to play.
7/7
WP Matt - Legend - War Party English
Friday 17/05/2013, 19:05

Ok, will give it a go. Thanks for the advice

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals