Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

[RECR] Need members for THE FANTASY DKB!!!

Friday 17/05/2013, 18:18
-FD-Deepayan- - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
-FD-Deepayan- - Hero - THE FANTASY DKB!!!English - Friday 17/05/2013, 19:06

Hello everyone! I am Deepayan Biswas from India and I have created a new guild called "THE FANTASY DKB!!!". Let me give a tiny description of it.
First of all, I would like to inform that any member of Urban Rivals from any country around the world is welcome here.
Here there is no age or level limit (except you should be above level 5).
Here I welcome all those who like to play fair and enjoy this amazing game! Let us all play together and enjoy the game.
We all would take parts in different competitions and take our guild to the maximum level. Also if we face any kind of difficulties we would solve it together. You know "Strength In Unity".
You can invite your friends too to join the guild and then we can have even more fun.

THE FANTASY DKB!!!

Thank you all!!!

edited by UM_AaaBattery Friday 17/05/2013, 19:06

2/3
Sir B00BY - Legend English
Friday 17/05/2013, 18:28

For the third AND FINAL TIME...
If I see another one of your threads without the proper heading, I will have to speak with certain authorities about this.
You ALSO do not have the proper link to your guild AND it is not hyperlinked...
Closed for the third AND FINAL time.

Here are the rules for an “user-friendly” Introductions and Recruitment forum :
Please, read, follow these rules and all your threads will be validated.

TAGS:

[RECR] = Recruitment
[INTRO] = Introduction
[LFG] = Looking For a Guild
[RP] = Role play / Fanfic

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link
3/3
Infiniti - Senior English
Friday 17/05/2013, 18:57

Dumb-ed down version of above.

The title of your thread must be "[RECR] The Fantasy DKB"

Get your guild link by going to your guild page and copying the link.
In this case http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/guilds/guild/?id=1939524

Then talk about your guild.

"Hello everyone! I am Deepayan Biswas from India and I have created a new guild called "THE FANTASY DKB!!!". Let me give a tiny description of it.
First of all, I would like to inform that any member of Urban Rivals from any country around the world is welcome here.
Here there is no age or level limit (except you should be above level 5).
Here I welcome all those who like to play fair and enjoy this amazing game! Let us all play together and enjoy the game.
We all would take parts in different competitions and take our guild to the maximum level. Also if we face any kind of difficulties we would solve it together. You know "Strength In Unity".
You can invite your friends too to join the guild and then we can have even more fun. Here is my guild web page address:- http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/guilds/guild/?id=1939524 Thank you all!!!"

Simple enough?

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals