[LFG] A Long Time Coming

[LFG] A Long Time Coming
Friday 17/05/2013, 21:35
Wakka02 - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
[LFG] A Long Time Coming
Wakka02 - Imperator English - Friday 17/05/2013, 21:35

So... how do these things work again? It's been a really long time since I was last here.

My story begins a long, long time ago (according to Kate, in 2009 actually). I quit the game two years ago after my guild all but disbanded, but I was quite the hardcore UR-gamer back then. I'm pretty sure none of the new faces will know my name (and not even the old faces either, heh), and the best accolade I've probably ever gotten is the fact that my Montana guide is still #1 on the clan comments page, which might or might not be something to brag about depending on your point of view I guess.

What I'm getting at is while I might not be able to dedicate hours and hours to the game every day (possibly just one or two games a day), and that it will take me quite a while to get my game back on (truly I've lost all my instincts), I'll at least be a somewhat-active member of a decent level who's at least not completely hopeless in the game.

That's me. So about you: I'm not asking much, just a sense of community that I will be able to feel like I belong. My old guild did just that and I ended up playing this game for far longer than I intended to. I miss this game, but no game's ever worth playing alone.

Let me know ya.

~Blitzed off by Wakka02~
« Previous12Next »

11/11
Jamox360 - Titan - Open Casket English
Saturday 18/05/2013, 12:39

Join War Party!

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals