Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

[RECR] Looking for a fun active guild? join Urban Madness!

Saturday 18/05/2013, 13:00
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
109 messages
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Saturday 18/05/2013, 13:00

Do you want to be part of one of the top guilds in the world?
Do you want to be part of one of the top UK guilds? (Though you Don’t have to be from the UK because we accept anyone who meets the entry requirements).
Do you want a guild that is fun and active?
Do you want members that will help you advance into deeper waters and understandings of the game?
Do you want loads and loads of giveaways?
Do you want to know the secrets of winning Events/ELO/Daily Tournaments/Survivor,Solo,Coliseum and Deathmatch
Do you want regularly updated information on the ELO metagame?
Do you want to know the low down on all the new cards that get released?
Why not join URBAN MADNESS?

Requirements:
-level 30+
-You must be able to speak English.
-You must play a minimum of 1 fight per month. (This is just so we can see that people haven’t left the game)

"Question UM_AaaBattery.
Player: I love this game and I'm really really active but i'm only lv 25 can you let me in please? I have really good cards!!"

UM_AaaBattery: Unfortunately UM is very strict on our 30+ rules so there are no exceptions. But as soon as you reach level 30 you can join.

"Question UM_AaaBattery.
Player: What if we go away for a month or so making it impossible for us to play the game?"

UM_AaaBattery: We have a thread in the stickies entitled: "(!!!) Rifle Range (!!!)" Where you can post that you are away.

When you join please can you look at the tags system in our message board rules so you know what to do when posting threads.

Past Founders in order: UM-Pinstripe, XC 1984, Skullwiel.

Current founder: UM_AaaBattery

Join now you won't regret it.
« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

11/109
UM_Vendetta - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 04/07/2013, 05:43

Who do i contact in order to join
12/109
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 05/07/2013, 13:02

@juggernaut_mp : The members are really friendly, We take part in quite a few events (Just entered a team into Guild Team Battle), we are quite a old guild so we have experience and we are completely Mad.

@Tabbott : You don't have to contact anyone. If you meet the requirements (which you do) just go to the guild page: URBAN MADNESS and click as to join (after leaveing your current guild).
13/109
Sunday 07/07/2013, 11:07

Do you need a guild or just want a change of scenery then join Urban madness.
14/109
Wednesday 10/07/2013, 17:34

Do you want a change or some more of the same but better then join urban madness.
15/109
Wednesday 17/07/2013, 18:22

Try a bit of madness, once done you never go back.
16/109
Sunday 01/09/2013, 23:31

I bet your bored of people saying join our guild, our guilds the best Or you think its all biased or untrue so why don't you join Urban madness to give it a try and make your own mind up.
17/109
Thursday 05/09/2013, 11:25

Join Urban Madness and make this face happy
18/109
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 05/09/2013, 18:15

I heard you regularly give out Globumm Cr's, respect bro! Takes a lot of guts to give them MoF*****S out right?
19/109
Wednesday 02/10/2013, 11:02

Im reading your mind and I can tell your subconscious wants to join urban madness. So stop denying it and join.
20/109
XC-MerLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Wednesday 02/10/2013, 20:38

My unconscious always said that, but my subconscious always dragged me towards Babs and bBuldy. No Battery, I, like Madonna told about Sean, do profess that UM were our first love and you are still. Good guild, ladies, please join!

« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals