offline AznRepublic Guru E X C A L I B U R
Saturday 18/05/2013, 23:16

Urban Rivals, in it's current state, has made some good choices and bad choices (I'd say the bad choices are more see-able and overshadow the good choices)

I will tell you this...
-Levels don't matter
-ELO is unbalanced
-Urban Rivals population has not changed in size, at least in a good way.
-Deathmatch is a completely useless mode now. (Used to be the room you would mission now)

Just to point out some of the bad things about UR. What would you change about UR to make it a game that could keep new and upcoming players while keeping older players happy?

offline Infiniti Moderator Open Casket
Friday 06/12/2013, 00:46

Hi Spikey

offline Spikey 13 Guru Join in
Friday 06/12/2013, 00:50

Always have to have the last word?

offline Infiniti Moderator Open Casket
Friday 06/12/2013, 00:57

Saying "hi" is a way of starting a conversation ._.

Friday 06/12/2013, 01:01

Really? I thought it was "Bye" smiley lol jk

offline AznRepublic Guru E X C A L I B U R
Friday 06/12/2013, 01:09

You're telling me that UR can make CR packs for TQ and they can't do crap about DM..... okay then.

offline M-Bison Titan URBAN MADNESS
Friday 06/12/2013, 01:15

I really hate the idea of the fact we have come to a mutual agreement that even if we place 1st we don't get our own prize, it makes no sense at all that even coming 1st only puts you into a lotto to win your own prize? You don't see this is any other sport or event so I don't understand why we all mutually agree to it in DT/ELO? You don't see Olympics giving out gold medals to 5th place and you don't see this in other online gaming tournaments so why are we so persistent to keep it in Urban-Rivals?

Honestly all this talk about changes even if every change happened Urban-Rivals isn't going to get bigger, maybe a few old players come back but we have to come to the reality here, it's a game on one leg and all it can do is support it's loyal fan base which is a fair amount. I've seen games and play a game myself which is supported by a low community and Urban-Rivals isn't that small, maybe compared to what it once was but it can still support itself.

Just went on a pointless rant. Go me.

Friday 06/12/2013, 01:19

+100

offline James Chape Titan Masters of Battle
Friday 06/12/2013, 01:23

It seems like complaining do nothing since UR is getting worse every day

offline TGAP-Trixie Senior  
Friday 06/12/2013, 01:29

They don't give crs to 1st because they know the same players constantly get first smiley
You see how that would be unfair to others. (Speaking of which, players who already have 5 DT wins need to stop winning DTs. Other players have that mission to complete you know smiley. And since you never get anything for being first anyways, why not, oh, I don't know, purposely place low to increase your chance of getting a cr? smiley)

Infiniti's idea of giving a higher cr to a random player in the higher "tier" (and the lowest cr to a random player in the lowest tier) is nice and I'm sure a lot of players would agree. It's still a way for you to earn it without the system having to make the same 10 players who always get 1st incredibly rich.

In short, you'll hear less complaining that way, you'll hear more complaining if the same 10 people who always win DTs get more richer as if they weren't rich enough

Friday 06/12/2013, 01:48

+106
An idea, make unplayable cards usable once again by replacing Standard mode with a mode where only the least played 16 or so cards from each clan are allowed in the room... Hello Miss Ming Niki Flesh Pimp Brandon and other dreadful cards

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.