Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

What changes would you like to see be made in Urban Rivals?

Saturday 18/05/2013, 23:16
AsianRepubIic - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
381 messages
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Saturday 18/05/2013, 23:16

Urban Rivals, in it's current state, has made some good choices and bad choices (I'd say the bad choices are more see-able and overshadow the good choices)

I will tell you this...
-Levels don't matter
-ELO is unbalanced
-Urban Rivals population has not changed in size, at least in a good way.
-Deathmatch is a completely useless mode now. (Used to be the room you would mission now)

Just to point out some of the bad things about UR. What would you change about UR to make it a game that could keep new and upcoming players while keeping older players happy?
« Previous12345678910...3839Next »

31/381
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 21/05/2013, 04:28

Which is giving them more options to draw that high star hand?

Seriously, they got two 5* support cards in a very short timespan.
32/381
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 21/05/2013, 04:47

La Junta are still not good in DM. I don't care if they got Raven and General Cr, I outplay them both
33/381
mihalll7_UM - Event team - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 21/05/2013, 14:05

Just a small change
when searching for a character, please include only name, not the clan

for example while searching for Fanny, i have to put fann instead of fan, which would yeld me all Fang Pi Clang
not much of a priority, but just some minor helpful thing
34/381
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Tuesday 21/05/2013, 14:26

I'd say there are several basic things UR could do, such as help event creation become better with additional rules / easier to manipulate the deck formats to certain styles, and simple stuff like making public presets easier to filter (e.g. limit to X clans, clan X and NOT clan Y, etc.)
35/381
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Tuesday 21/05/2013, 14:42

Top of my list for quite some time:
- timeout or quit counting as KO
- unfair play being punished harsher. Or at all, really.
36/381
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 21/05/2013, 14:52

Reducing DM timer to 30 seconds a round would make me happy. I play my turn in 10 seconds and the noob opponent takes 1 minute to do their move.
37/381
Atompocalypse - Senior - aussie crusaders English
Tuesday 21/05/2013, 17:49

Post 36, great idea, my opponents sometimes take about 45ish seconds, i do my calculating and thinking when my opponent is doing their move, so I play mine as soon as it's my turn.
38/381
Atompocalypse - Senior - aussie crusaders English
Tuesday 21/05/2013, 17:52

I also contacted CS and gave them an idea for a fan-fic page for UR, they said it'd be sent to the developers. Hopefully they make it.
39/381
UR_Genie - Hero English
Tuesday 21/05/2013, 20:36

Id like to take all of the noobs off the market because when a card spikes all they do it within 24 hours drop it back down to the price it was at by underselling each other rather than having patience on a sale lol
40/381
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Tuesday 21/05/2013, 20:56

I'd like a better system in place for encouraging sportsmanlike play and behavior, with some kind of tangible benefits/penalties. I know people can get a little vicious at high ranks in any competitive game, but I feel like it's starting to escalate to the same levels that made me shy away from many more "serious" games. Ultimately people come here to relax and have fun... But I see too many players who talk trash, deliberately time out against someone who they feel beat them in a "nooby" way, etc.

« Previous12345678910...3839Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals