Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

What changes would you like to see be made in Urban Rivals?

Saturday 18/05/2013, 23:16
xC-AsiaSan- - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
381 messages
xC-AsiaSan- - Titan - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Saturday 18/05/2013, 23:16

Urban Rivals, in it's current state, has made some good choices and bad choices (I'd say the bad choices are more see-able and overshadow the good choices)

I will tell you this...
-Levels don't matter
-ELO is unbalanced
-Urban Rivals population has not changed in size, at least in a good way.
-Deathmatch is a completely useless mode now. (Used to be the room you would mission now)

Just to point out some of the bad things about UR. What would you change about UR to make it a game that could keep new and upcoming players while keeping older players happy?
« Previous12345678910...3839Next »

41/381
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Tuesday 21/05/2013, 21:36

Perhaps ghelas suggestion (which is a good one i think) could be acted upon. What about 1 credit reward at the end of every month to those who have fair play green face or better? Not too big a reward to be ridiculous, but big enough to discourage time-outs. For those who have very low fair play, of red face proportions, no penalty, just a decrease in fair play potentially leading to withdrawal of the 1 monthly credit privilege...
42/381
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 21/05/2013, 21:52

Are you sure people getting a free pack once every 3 years and 4 months is safe for the economy?
43/381
Jamoxxx - Legend - Open Casket English
Tuesday 21/05/2013, 22:12

It will wreck the economy
44/381
Tuesday 21/05/2013, 22:24

Perfectly safe. I suppose a large proportion (maybe 1/4) of UR players haven't even played that long so a free pack in that time doesn't seem too much. You have a better suggestion Thoazol? Perhaps 1 million credits for each battle which a person loses without time out or leaving is more what you have in mind?
Seriously, I'd be interested to hear your solution to the problem of timeouts. I'm interested in people's ideas. No offence, but you seem to lack things to say except reactions to other's comments...
Gosh I guess I sounded like a right troll there, sorry if I talked trash. Everyone has an occasional dustbin moment (or 1/4hour)...
45/381
FoFPrinnyDood - Titan - Friends Of Fate English
Tuesday 21/05/2013, 22:40

The economy is already wrecked. Crs have dropped to half their price since last year. same for expensive rares. most commons are all but worthless now. i wouldn't mind a free pack once in a while
46/381
-Bakuryu - Senior English
Tuesday 21/05/2013, 22:47

@spikey they were kidding about it not being safe they were saying it wouldn't really matter
47/381
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 21/05/2013, 22:49

My two cents, it's not a problem in game but in your head.

That said, I don't see a reason in trying to reason with you any further.
48/381
Bemmoth - Titan English
Tuesday 21/05/2013, 22:51

I want a standard 25.
49/381
Bemmoth - Titan English
Tuesday 21/05/2013, 22:51

Bring back 12 life ELO!
50/381
Tuesday 21/05/2013, 23:18

Yes yes free packs for all non trash-talking fair players! Who cares about the economy?
I agree with you Troy, it's such a small amount so as not to make much difference. But I detected the usual touch of self-congratulatory sarcasm/kidding around in the remarks of Thoazol. Hence my dustbin comment...
@ Thaozol, so you're simultaneously accusing ghelas too? ghelas is correct, time-out and unfair play of that sort is a problem. I assume it doesn't bother you so much? And you call those snippets of comment's REASON! I'd hate to meet you in an UNreasonable mood. Oh look, you've made me react to you just like loliem did. Speaks for itself that... If you're so reasonable, you'll stop your provocative comments, and write non-sarcastic, friendly ones instead, like most of the UR community does.
Bemmoth, sounds cool, but have you considered La Junta? Domination

« Previous12345678910...3839Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals