Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

What changes would you like to see be made in Urban Rivals?

Saturday 18/05/2013, 23:16
AsianRepubIic - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
381 messages
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Saturday 18/05/2013, 23:16

Urban Rivals, in it's current state, has made some good choices and bad choices (I'd say the bad choices are more see-able and overshadow the good choices)

I will tell you this...
-Levels don't matter
-ELO is unbalanced
-Urban Rivals population has not changed in size, at least in a good way.
-Deathmatch is a completely useless mode now. (Used to be the room you would mission now)

Just to point out some of the bad things about UR. What would you change about UR to make it a game that could keep new and upcoming players while keeping older players happy?
« Previous12345678910...3839Next »

51/381
Medivh - Guru English
Wednesday 22/05/2013, 09:32

Ego filter. Make it happen Boostr.
52/381
-Montrosity- - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 22/05/2013, 11:40

More interactions between guilds or at the very least have guild alliances mean something.
53/381
XxTherapistxX - Veteran English
Wednesday 22/05/2013, 18:19

Make the market level requirement not credit purchase lvl 20 or so would be fine... credits requirements is fwdkfnsjdf cant enjoy game fully because i need to go to a province just to buy a game card coz dont have crdit card or some sorts just saying .... open the market to all not only to those who can afford luxury
54/381
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 23/05/2013, 11:56

If they do that I think it should be at least 30+ (So you ether reach level 30+ or spend credits).

This will still make buying credits to unlock the market worth it for players who want to.
55/381
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 23/05/2013, 13:22

It's a measure to prevent abuse, every new account basically spawns 800-900 clintz worth of cards which when added up could mean a lot. Getting credits is not that difficult nor expensive, it just takes one transaction and a little effort to ensure you're using the account fairly.

There might be more efficient ways of doing this, but the credit requirement is good. Don't fix what isn't broken.
56/381
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Tuesday 28/05/2013, 19:08

Have options to turn mission completion animations off - very annoying during daily tournaments and deathmatch! Especially since there are so many missions you're bound to complete a few whilst playing (I completed 3 in the tournament just gone, and missed getting another game in). I don't really want to see a box opening every time I win 5 slot machine tickets
57/381
awilly - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 28/05/2013, 22:32

A group mode that allows you to work with someone else on a game where you and your partner play every other hand while also communicating with each other what to do! Plus you vote on what deck you get before hand, that would be fun
58/381
awilly - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 28/05/2013, 22:35

Or maybe allowing players to send their full cards back to 0XP with the cost of clintz
59/381
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 01:06

@awilly like the idea alot Would enjoy this with my friends alot
60/381
M-Bison - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 01:08

+1 to Trippie

« Previous12345678910...3839Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals