Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

What changes would you like to see be made in Urban Rivals?

Saturday 18/05/2013, 23:16
AsianRepublic - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
381 messages
AsianRepublic - Legend - MisfitsEnglish - Saturday 18/05/2013, 23:16

Urban Rivals, in it's current state, has made some good choices and bad choices (I'd say the bad choices are more see-able and overshadow the good choices)

I will tell you this...
-Levels don't matter
-ELO is unbalanced
-Urban Rivals population has not changed in size, at least in a good way.
-Deathmatch is a completely useless mode now. (Used to be the room you would mission now)

Just to point out some of the bad things about UR. What would you change about UR to make it a game that could keep new and upcoming players while keeping older players happy?
« Previous12345678910...3839Next »

61/381
AsianRepublic - Legend - Misfits English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 01:36

+1 to trippie as well Funnily, I play on Ipod, so it doesn't bother me xD
62/381
Space Churros - Imperator - WAR ACADEMY English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 02:49

Re-evaluate the Perma-banned Cards would be nice, I get some of the Cards there are OP, but some of them aren't even that scary now as they were a few years/months ago.. Dolly's poison isn't as scary now since the new ones has a min. of 0 and Arkn isn't as scary cause of Uppers and stuff.. IMO

also, I want to have a on site clock here which we all be following, since some of the events are following different timezones and I'm not that good at following too many of them... we can say URT(urban rival time) instead of CET or some other timezone that will confuse some like me.

also, rotation of Standard cards would be great! it will balance the standard mode. where old cards can be used on standards mode and stuff.. also Standard 25 would be great too..

and in Duel mode, how bout we get a chance to get a Rare or an Uncommon cards on the 15 battle place.. chances of use getting an Uncommon or rare will be small but possible..
63/381
-Bakuryu - Senior English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 03:12

I like the first and second paragraphs. especially revising permabans
Im confused on the standard though. a rotation would make old cards unusable...
and duel mode should stay as it is. in my oppinion
64/381
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 03:23

Well, I'm not really good at explaining but what I'm saying in Standards Mode, we can have like a Rotation of Old Cards that will be allowed to be use in Standard like, a bunch of old cards like Tyd, Uranus and the likes would be available to be use in standards mode for like 3months or so.. then a new batch will replace some of them and so on... yeah, I'm not really good ta explaining things..
65/381
-Bakuryu - Senior English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 04:10

I get it now. But standard is supposed to be the new cards. Why not just play extended?
66/381
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 04:25

Cause of Ambre.. also, it's easier for me to get credits and clintz on Tourney Standard, that and there isn't a lot of 1hit KO there except for a few like Raven, but it's kinda unbalance since the last revision of Standard cards.. and now some of the clans there aren't too good to be use on that mode.. also I miss Mawpin and Pan in my Standard Nightmare deck..
67/381
Gomla - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 04:34

I'd like the addition of sub-forums in the guild message board to arrange things and such in a more suitable manner
68/381
AAA batteries - Veteran English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 04:41

Definitely MOAR LEADERS. I'm getting very worried that there would be nothing to keep me dedicated to playing after level 50. At least when I am levelling up there was something to look forward to every 5 levels.

Also, I heard from a separate post about having the option to change character images once they have max level. While I know that this would be confusing for the players who make decisions by first glance of the images, I'd like to suggest toggling this option in preferences. (similar to enable/disable graphics) That way we can appreciate the art of different levels whilst we're playing.

If not this, then how about the option to change the card completely, back to the stats it had when it was a lower level. If that is what it takes to see different level arts more often...
69/381
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 07:27

@Plural battery
Two problems. One, it's not feasible to use mid-evo cards anywhere anymore. Two, vast majority of the lower levels suck.
70/381
AAA batteries - Veteran English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 10:32

@Thoazol

The first idea was only to change the images on the cards, whilst still retaining the maxxed level of the card.
The change would be purely aesthetic, and as optional as the graphics.

« Previous12345678910...3839Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals