Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

What changes would you like to see be made in Urban Rivals?

Saturday 18/05/2013, 23:16
AsianRepublic - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
381 messages
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Saturday 18/05/2013, 23:16

Urban Rivals, in it's current state, has made some good choices and bad choices (I'd say the bad choices are more see-able and overshadow the good choices)

I will tell you this...
-Levels don't matter
-ELO is unbalanced
-Urban Rivals population has not changed in size, at least in a good way.
-Deathmatch is a completely useless mode now. (Used to be the room you would mission now)

Just to point out some of the bad things about UR. What would you change about UR to make it a game that could keep new and upcoming players while keeping older players happy?
« Previous12345678910...3839Next »

71/381
AAA batteries - Veteran English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 10:38

...continued from last post (don't know why half my post disappeared)
I'm actually rallying for the first idea, but the second idea, whilst it is quite lame, does have advantages, eg: Lack of ability = immune to SOA, low star count = advantage in pillz draws, etc.
My main point is that artworks between the first and last levels should be on display in battle more often.
72/381
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 11:20

The second idea has a quite huge disadvantage that outweighs the minor pros.

Take all 3* Vortex cards, for example. At no point would anyone want to use 3* Dagg over Deea. As the 2 extra power outweighs the Soa immunity. T Gaank at 3* is the one exception to potentially useful unleveled of the bunch. And all the others are directly weaker than C Blade/Dreadlash/Qorah.

1* cards would be a different story, but as they were pretty much only used in Elo to begin with, I doubt the rules would be changed just for aesthetic purposes.
73/381
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 11:45

Tag Team -
25*
Elo style rules
Every deck must be a 4/4 split.
Every round draws two from each clan.

I wanted to make this event once, but obviously you cannot control the draws currently. Not really a serious suggestion as more modes would spread the player base too thin, but it's always been something I'd like to mess about with.

25* non-elo survivor mode, so decks such as this would be viable there: preset=2593365

Rewards for levelling: new leaders, credits, clintz, random cards....
74/381
miroalsharif - Master English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 12:52

75/381
AAA batteries - Veteran English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 13:15

@Thoazol
Okay just to avoid confusion, I scrap that second idea.
I only suggest an option to graphically change the image displayed on the cards so that previous level art can be displayed,
The stats of the card (ability, power, damage etc) stay the same as if it were maxxed, and the option is only available for cards with max levels. This idea is not intended to be a change to any rule, only a change in presentation.

Also, still waiting for more Leaders that will probably never come.
76/381
iarla XC - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 14:18

I'd like if you could add up the top 5 elo players in every guilds scores and give prizes to the top 3 or 5 guilds?
77/381
spagr - Legend - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 20:25

I want to remove all "bot" players form the game - esspecialy playing in DM and DT.
What do you think, AsianRepublic ???

edited by spagr Wednesday 29/05/2013, 20:25
78/381
LeGenDz cobe - Veteran - LeGenDz English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 20:31

Maybe lower card prices when I played this game on a different account a while back the cards were way less expensive these days the cards you want or that are any use cost way too much if you ask me
79/381
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 20:38

@spagr

Someone is jealous, lol. You obviously haven't been in my shoes before. Everything was done legitimately.
80/381
Squirtroll - Guru - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 21:13

Loooooooool

« Previous12345678910...3839Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals