I want to get into DT

I want to get into DT
Sunday 19/05/2013, 08:32
Telathas - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
42 messages
I want to get into DT
Telathas - Senior English - Sunday 19/05/2013, 08:32

Hey, I just started playing UR and heard that getting into DT should be one of the first things I try to do. Being new, I don't have a lot of Clintz, so what's a good deck for DT that I should try to aim for?
« Previous12345Next »

41/42
badna0 - Titan English
Monday 20/05/2013, 23:34

Standard has less people so it may be easier to place in it, but really it depends on which kind of cards you have. A lot of my cards are old, so I play pretty much exclusively extended. Standard has a slightly different meta as a lot of clan staples are missing... but the newer clans like Vortex/Berzerk/Frozn are complete, so you'll see a lot of those in Standard.
42/42
Telathas - Senior English
Tuesday 21/05/2013, 00:23

Well I'm asking this because in your guide, out of the three decks, I saw that the extended one was the cheapest, so I was wondering if I should just aim for that deck, or one of the more expensive standard ones.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals