[Suggestion] Void event rooms

Sunday 19/05/2013, 15:49
mihalll7_UM - Event team English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
mihalll7_UM - Event team - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Sunday 19/05/2013, 15:49

Not sure if it's proper place for this thread, but there's no strategy and tactics: event, and I think it fits here better than to the general one

What I want to suggest, is an option of not creating a battle room for the event
There is enough place for one more yes/no switch in the moderation tools

why would I make such suggestion? Because I'm tired of scrolling through several pages of rooms that are NEVER used to find the one I need to currently play in.
there are maany events being created that don't need a room, like lotteries, informers, and several non'battling stuff, and such events tend to last long with their rooms unnecessarily occupying space in the event rooms list

please consider this, give me your opinion

2/10
Reason_Behave - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 19/05/2013, 17:58

Yup, nice point. Don't be lazy and listen to players suggestions and fix something. You can start with this one.
No need to elaborate why, 'coz its true.
3/10
-Argos-ZS - Titan - D-Versified English
Sunday 19/05/2013, 21:18

You know what would be great? Getting rid of practice rooms altogether. I have used a practice room exactly once, which was because my account is broken and I needed to WOP.
But also what you said.
4/10
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 21/05/2013, 15:50

If possible it would be a nice addition.
5/10
akeeyu - Titan - Limit Break English
Wednesday 22/05/2013, 09:21

Practice rooms are actually very helpful. i use them all the time to practice fro head to head events with friends who im not playing. it allows us to fine tune our decks before we have to play for real
6/10
Sir B00BY - Legend English
Wednesday 22/05/2013, 15:39

Keep practice room, but give the creator an option to turn off battle rooms for the event fi you want that approach
7/10
mihalll7_UM - Event team - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 28/05/2013, 17:02

Bump

any more opinions?
8/10
_Retired_ - Master - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 23:32

I think events could definitely be made better

Maybe there should be a private forum for the creator to see and open to certain users to allow team discussion and such
9/10
Infiniti - Guru English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 23:49

^
All of above +1
10/10
mihalll7_UM - Event team - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 02/06/2013, 12:19

People of power have spoken

any official response?

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals