What's your favorite card?

Sunday 19/05/2013, 17:01
WMDuessel - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
16 messages
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Sunday 19/05/2013, 17:01

I wonder if any of you have your own favorite cards? Cards that pull on heartstrings, for example cards that you started with, cards that you worked your level 5 butt off to get, cards that you sold your leaders for because of Slify's reviews, anything. I have several myself.

I started way back in 07, where UR gave you random cards instead of preset starter cards. Like everyone else, Hugo was probably my favorite card at the time. He let me beat level 37s (!) through my excellent math skills.

I stopped playing UR eventually, but I came back in '09 to the release of Shann, my absolute favorite card. I got her in a pack, and I was amazed by her art, her story, and her overall strength as a card. Until this day I have fond memories of smashing players with Shann, along with my Lennox, Naykee, BB Cool J, Laetitia and Platoona, I was unstoppable.

I then stopped playing UR again, but came back in 2011. Shann is still my favorite card, but I came back and actually wanted to start playing seriously, DT ELO and all the other modes. I scrolled around the presets, sold all my good cards (aside from Shann), and spent 11k on a La Junta deck. Best decision of my life. I played ELO for the first time, and I managed to score 1266 with Isatis, Chiro, Bryan, and a few lame cards (I used Tank, lol). To this day, Bryan is my favorite male card. Unfortunately I don't use him in ELO anymore due to Wyre, but he'll understand.

Share your stories!
« Previous12Next »

11/16
M-Bison - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 20/05/2013, 11:33

You just went all out with that one
12/16
Medivh - Guru English
Monday 20/05/2013, 11:34

Tl;dr (also, what really happened)

Globumm was part of the deck that was given to me when I started (alongside Brutox, Wanda, Meyen, Dan and some cards I've forgot now). For some reason I have always been intrigued by that card, and it quickly became my favorite one (could be a fly fetish, I don't know). Anyways, some time ago a member of the staff gave me a Globumm (I'm assuming it was Euzebe), and I cherished it so much, who wouldn't? Its a card staff spawned just for me. Eventually though I was clearing my collection, selling cards I didn't use and accidentally sold that Globumm for 100 clintz. Worst day of my life.

tl;dr (we're doing this again?!)

Globumm's my favorite card and I hope that fate, that someday it will lead him back to me. That someday it will lead him back to me.

That may be all I need.
13/16
Zero-Alucard - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 20/05/2013, 11:53

My favorite? That would be Shakra . Why? When i first started UR I like every other newbie had nothing. Roots at that time (and still are) dirt cheap, being the cheapest clan among all clans ( not including Kiki Cr ) Once I got Shakra , I felt unstoppable. Truely the first OP card I got, and is the one card I will never get rid of from my collection.
14/16
RescueHeros21 - Novice English
Monday 20/05/2013, 14:27

Oraya
15/16
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 20/05/2013, 16:03

Man that Globumm story made me shed manly tears.
16/16
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Monday 20/05/2013, 16:21

I'd say Ahkab. Marvelous artwork and amazingly fun to play with.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals