Mono Vortex for Elo + some questions

Monday 20/05/2013, 11:08
Z4KALW3 - Guru

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Z4KALW3 - Guru - Monday 20/05/2013, 11:08

My first Elo in around 4 years... Only hit 1264, and I would have like to have hit over 1300 my first time back, but still.

Nietzsche and the abyss

This deck was doing very well, the only losses I had we're stupid miscalculations (1 less/more pill here and there), and forgetting some of the popular nuances.

Do any of you guys play Vortex in Elo?
Which clans make up the current meta?

I'd really appreciate some rates and comments on my deck too so I can keep the preset. Will do the same for you if you link me to one of yours!

Cheers!

2/4
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 20/05/2013, 11:34

Nice deck.

I don't really know too much at the moment about the ELO meta because ive been doing missions mostly lately.
3/4
oJoshyyy - Master - Limit Break English
Monday 20/05/2013, 20:12

The meta for the last few weeks has been Jungo, but I'd imagine there will be quite a lot of GHEIST running this week. SoA might hurt Dregn, and a few other cards but that deck is fairly solid. However, I'd only use Vortex in a half deck, perhaps with some SoA - that should easily see you to the 1300 you want.
4/4
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 21/05/2013, 05:42

Vortex is really strong, and most of the regular t100 players use a deck involving a Vortex half, usually with high damage like Freaks or GHEIST. I would get rid of mono, because the Vortex bonus is basically worthless in the last round.

If you want to keep the mono, replace either Dagg or T Gaank with X-0DUS.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals