And now, for something completely different
Monday 20/05/2013, 16:08
ghelas - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
And now, for something completely different
ghelas - Titan - The TrendEnglish - Monday 20/05/2013, 16:08

http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/presets/?id_preset=2597417

Going to experiment with this setup a bit, quad 4 Berzerk/Vortex deck because no one takes Berzerk seriously and #YOLO #SWAG etc etc. If this ends up being a SoA heavy week, Sprinter is going to push out one of the Berzerk 4s, probably Elvis.

Pros:
- High natural power
- Excellent DR penetration
- High gap with abilities
- 2 SoA offer decent control, even if one of them is situational
- Vortex halves allow for a more "mathy" approach to the game, with less guesswork and less chance of being demolished by an opening move
- Me, obviously. I'm a pro. Har har har.

Cons:
- No DR/one tiny little Defeat gap closer
- Heavy damage is somewhat mitigated by SoA
- X-0DUS only has 7 power, badly needs to be buffed to 9

Thoughts?

2/6
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 20/05/2013, 16:20

Cool concept, but unfortunately this is a very SoA heavy week. Comments:

1. I don't see a reason to use Cornelia at all, Melanie is just flat-out better.
2. Consider Kostner to Lola. DR is important, especially when running big nuke cards like Konrad.
3. Things might get a bit redundant when you draw Cyb Lhia and Konrad in the same hand. They're both excellent cards though, so I wouldn't really change them.
3/6
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Monday 20/05/2013, 17:18

I agree. Melanie will be better than Cornelia. From experience the Berzerk bonus will not hinder Konrad's poison, at all. I prefer Dagg over T Gaank but for DR penetration T Gaank is fine, so I'm a bit on the fence about this one. The rest is ok although I see a bit of conflict between two poison cards.

By personal preference I'd take Roger over Kostner too.
4/6
Thai_231 - Veteran - 3LO MA$T3R English
Tuesday 21/05/2013, 09:47

For this SOA week, maybe Sprinter is not a bad choice compared with Konrad, the output damage when not facing SOA of these two cards is just 2-1 damage, and Sprinter will open the chance for Kostner or Cyb go through in non-courageous turn by prevent your opponents from playing a safe round with SOA cards.
5/6
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 21/05/2013, 10:17

That sounds pretty good actually, Thai. I would switch out Konrad instead of Elvis, because Elvis is simply one of the best 4* in ELO right now.
6/6
Thai_231 - Veteran - 3LO MA$T3R English
Wednesday 22/05/2013, 20:53

I like to try this deck too, however, I can only manage the Berzerk site but the Vortex is so expensive ) I dont want to sell my current cards. As for me, I like to try Cyb, Dagg, C Wing and X-0DUS but they are nearly 50k clintz

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals