Has ELO got harder?

Has ELO got harder?
Thursday 23/05/2013, 12:52
lgeddie_1134 - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
Has ELO got harder?
lgeddie_1134 - Hero - wicked soulsEnglish - Thursday 23/05/2013, 12:52

When I was first starting in UR I used to get to 1300 ELO pretty much every week. Now I can't seem to manage it. Do players get matched up based on level as well as ELO score?
« Previous12Next »

11/12
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Monday 27/05/2013, 05:21

Hey duessel the generalization of 50% win rate or less to get 1300 holds true for the most part... why? because at the lower levels your odds of running into higher ranking people is lower than facing lower ranked people.

as you move up the rankings, the pool of people to face that rank above you continues to decline. the 50% win rate will fail you once you are about 1330+ or so

why not give it a shot? i backed up my claims in that post simply by umm doing it....
no it is not fool proof --- nor is it the most effective use of time. the fool proof plan is to simply be a better player and get there in 30 games or so

but the 50% win rate is mentioned to give your average player an understanding that 1300 elo is not hard to do

edited by wasteroftime Monday 27/05/2013, 05:21
12/12
Icarus - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 26/05/2013, 10:40

Yes, It's harder because there are (broken) cards now that when drawn by your opponent will outclass your deck or draw.
No, because there is something wrong about your elo play.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals