~[GUIDE] HOW TO GET FAST BP~
Saturday 25/05/2013, 21:36
AsianRepubIic - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
34 messages
~[GUIDE] HOW TO GET FAST BP~
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Saturday 25/05/2013, 21:36

~INTRO~

Hello Urban Rivals community, AR here again. I am here to share my experience on how to get fast battle points! 
« Previous1234Next »

11/34
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 25/05/2013, 21:47

~PLAYING THE MARKET FOR MORE XP~

This portion of the guide explains smart ways on how to get XP.

We will start with the pros and cons of such a method!

Pros:
•You don't have to be rich!
•You benefit noobs because you level cards like a slave! and noobs always luv dem full xp cards!
•Boosts the amount of xp you gain if you are a Deathmatch player.

Cons:
•Requires some card management.
•You need a substantial amount of xp reserve compared to pfulling.

Now, everyone is busy with life, right? You can't just DM 8 hours a day like a boss, because if you do that, you'll become a depressed monkey!

Okay, but playing the market for is a very simple thing.

You basically buy any 0 xp card that is not that much expensive than the lowest card currently on the market. I reccomend that you buy all the 0 xp 200 clintz 3* cards. I did not use this method in the past, but after experimenting, I was able to earn an extra 1,000 xp a day just from this process all while barely losing any money.
12/34
Saturday 25/05/2013, 21:48

~MISCELLANEOUS TIPS~

Miscellaneous tips will be cut up into sections itself. The sections included will be:

•Music, etc.
•Time Management
•Motivation
•Goals
13/34
Saturday 25/05/2013, 21:58

~MUSIC, ETC.~

Music is a very valuable thing to have when getting an insane amount of xp.

Makes the difference of getting 10,000+ XP a day feel good or bad.

Without music, I may have died of boredom on my way to lvl 100.

Another way I preoccupied myself was exercising while playing Urban Rivals on the iPod. I was able to get fit all while playing videogames. Hey, it's a very good way to become fit, don't underestimate such a tactic.
14/34
Saturday 25/05/2013, 21:59

~TIME MANAGEMENT~

Time management as well is a very valuable asset when gaining xp. What I used to do in the past was play from 3pm to 1am, taking short break intervals and do perhaps 100 jumping jacks, do homework, etc. Your real life is important. You must learn how to balance real life and gaining crazy xp. 
15/34
Saturday 25/05/2013, 22:00

~MOTIVATION~

Now... why do you want so much xp? To show you're an experienced player? To impress your friends?

Well, I may as well share some of my experience of how I motivated myself.

My original motivation was because I was waiting for someone. I waited everyday, and sometimes days became stressful. I don't want to talk about this motivation too much, quite a painful experience.

My other motivation I took out of this was achieving Level 100 as fast as possible. Well, you can say, mission accomplished! But I will tell you... Level 90 to 100 was the most painful thing I could possibly encounter along my journey up there.

What I'm trying to say is, find something to motivate yourself with. You can't simply gain 300,000+ xp without motivation. You can't do it if you don't like this game, you can't do it if you don't like Deathmatch/Pfulling/Duel mode, whatever. You can't do it if you don't believe you can do it. You will fail and crash before you can achieve anything if you have no motivation.
16/34
Saturday 25/05/2013, 22:01

~GOALS~

This ties in with motivation. Without goals, what will motivate you to even try?

My personal goal was:

•10,000 xp a weekday.
•15,000 xp to 25,000 xp a weekend
•Do 10 Jumping Jacks every game.

Now, why 10 Jumping Jacks every game? Well, this makes the difference of gaining 20 pounds or losing 20 pounds. Your choice, fatty.

But goals are so important. It improves yourself as a person. Please have goals in life, they will greatly improve your life.
17/34
Saturday 25/05/2013, 22:02

~THANK YOU~

I would like to thank you, the reader, for taking the time to read this guide! I am hoping you learned something new and I also hope I spiked some interest into you to try out DM

I would personally like to thank all my close friends as well. Without their support, I don't think I could have gotten as far as I did. I originally was planning to leave at my lvl 83 account, but I stuck around for the sake of my friends. My friends are my dearest accomplishments, I could trade my scores to keep them all close to me forever. I would never have the courage to do any of this without them. I will put my friends over my pride and myself always!

Thank you all, have a splendid Urban Rivals career!

(~•_&bull~{ASIANREPUBLIC}~(•_•~)
18/34
-Dxxx- - Senior English
Sunday 26/05/2013, 08:50

Well done Ar
19/34
badna0 - Titan English
Sunday 26/05/2013, 10:39

Looks nice. Would you mind enlightening us on some of the stuff that frames DM deck design? What clans are powerhouses etc.? From my experience, Ulu is very strong with Tan man etc. and people usually build around 2hko. Playstyle? I tend to play too aggressively in DM... but survivor style waiting doesn't really lead to high scores either.

Also, how does the playstyle/meta change between the different DM formats?

Just curious, since I don't play DM a lot, even though I do find it quite fun.
20/34
badna0 - Titan English
Sunday 26/05/2013, 10:41

Don't think I made it clear enough in my first post: your guide is awesome! Thanks for all the effort you put into it!

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals