If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 6

Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05
AsianRepublic - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
681 messages
AsianRepublic - Legend - MisfitsEnglish - Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05

Design a card! Let your imagination flow!

Design a card by it's:
•Ability
•Clan
•Power/Damage
•Name
•Biography

Be unique!

Timeline of post creators of the "If you will be making a card in this game, what will it be?" series:

-6SimS-Sven (Original Creator, Part 1)
-Mr Intelijent (Part 2)
-Edon EG (Part 3)
-SadisticCynic (Part 4)
-Six Nations (Part 5)

Post away, fellow Urban Rivals players!
« Previous12345678910...6869Next »

11/681
slfy - Senior English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 16:34

I had to do this

Nitro

5star

Roots

1/1 ablity: pwr +8 and damage+ 5
12/681
AsianRepublic - Legend - Misfits English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 16:41

@slfy Your ideas are so crazy xD
13/681
slfy - Senior English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 16:53

I just had to.
i use Simeon in my mono Roots and WE NEED A NEW 5! also, i want to run a Roots half deck. which clan shall i use?
14/681
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 16:55

Roots/Uppers works

Nightmare: 4* 7/6
Name: Buggy
Ability: Protection: Power and Damage
15/681
slfy - Senior English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 16:59

Well, yeah but i only have 1200 clintz cuz im a newbie.....i might stick with my mono Roots. i went 10 games unbeaten
also, change buggy to 7/5 cause thats OP stats with OP ablity
16/681
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 20:21

C D Structable
Vortex 3*
3/6 Ability: Defeat: -1 Opp. Life Per 4 Life Left, Min 1.
Bio: The latest in the C line of creatures, C D Structable units are shamelessly glass mimics of the Elke of the GHEIST- their purpose, to go into battle en masse and explode, showering the enemy with shards of scorched glass. Whoever designed them must have been having a bad day, as they require the operation of a Vortex member to remotely trigger the explosives. They'd perhaps be more effective if they exploded upon destruction, which oddly enough they don't...
Discussion: In elo removes up to 3 Life, as Life removed is 1/4 of 13 Life (Max life for activating Defeat) =3 WHEN ROUNDED DOWN. Could be used for a surprise round win to deal 6 damage- if you Pill you have the reassurance of getting 2/3 back...

Dick Nikwads
Roots 5*
6/5 Ability: Support: -5 Opp Attack, Min 2.
Bio: Having joined Roots as a biologist worried about the impact pollution was having on Clint City wildlife, Dick Nikwads also became increasingly concerned with the Sakrohm "who seem perfectly satisfied with not understanding". Convinced there is a biological explanation for the phenomena attributed to the Glibon Dashra Sakrh, Dick has set out to prove his point to Clint Citizens once and for all, and he's not about to let Guru Cr or any damn alien stop him without a fight...
Discussion: Don't THINK it's OP as it is 5* yet only does 5 damage. Pillz forcer, that's all. Beats Guru Cr up to 1+4 Pillz
17/681
Wakayama3 - Guru - The United Fans of Homestuck English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 21:03

Mañana

Huracan 4*

7/3

Ability: Support: + 1 life
Bonus: + 1 attack per life left

Ever since Mañana was a little girl, Pandagran was her idol. He did all of the wrestling-moves that she wanted to learn, he looked cool, and even smelled cool, according to her. The fact was that she was bullied in the school of Los Santos since she always wore a pandamask. Now, to get a revenge on her bullies and impress Pandagran, she has secretely developed her own unique wrestling-technique. Today, she is one of the stronger member of Huracan and is fighting side by side with her big idol Pandagran.
18/681
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 21:48

Soul Sword
4* Nightmare
6/7
Revenge: -2 Opp Power and Damage, Min 4

Razorel
5* Vortex
7/8
Revenge: -2 Opp Power and Damage, Min 4

The Soul Sword, a legendary weapon lost and found uncountable times throughout history, has ended up in the hands of Ielena, (Rumors say Kolos had eaten it while smashing the Clint City Museum.) who intends to harness it's soul-eating power to rectify the growing mortal threat in the city. But the weapon is said to have a mind of it's own and it doesn't seem fond of vampires.

Razorel is a strange one. A warrior prince, loyal only to Dregn, he is non-the-less rather small. Don't be fooled; he's telekinesis and soul-rending blades make him deadly at any range. Alas, he's destiny is an immutable tragedy.

[They have the same ability because they are the same guy.]
19/681
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 21:53

Soul Sword is fine, not bad at all

Razorel is broken, maybe lower damage or power stat, a 7/8 is not created in modern day UR unless it has backlash
20/681
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 22:15

Soul Sword seems exactly what Nightmare need for elo in the absence of Oshitsune.

Miguel
5* Huracan
7/6 Ability: Protection: Power and Damage
After a wrestling accident in the W.A.R. Miguel forgot almost everything about his own identity, except for his name. Refusing to continue wrestling until he was able to reclaim his identity, he was pointed in the direction of the newly arrived Huracan by his trainer, who was aware of Miguel's heitage from Los Santos, in the hope that they could help him remember who he is...

« Previous12345678910...6869Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals