If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 6

Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05
xC-AsiaSan- - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
1584 messages
xC-AsiaSan- - Titan - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05

Design a card! Let your imagination flow!

Design a card by it's:
•Ability
•Clan
•Power/Damage
•Name
•Biography

Be unique!

Timeline of post creators of the "If you will be making a card in this game, what will it be?" series:

-6SimS-Sven (Original Creator, Part 1)
-Mr Intelijent (Part 2)
-Edon EG (Part 3)
-SadisticCynic (Part 4)
-Six Nations (Part 5)

Post away, fellow Urban Rivals players!
« Previous12...192021222324...158159Next »

211/1584
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 10/07/2013, 18:53

And you're making to too complicated to the people who can't understand powers in math.
212/1584
CB Shango - Guru - Clintz Bank English
Wednesday 10/07/2013, 22:58

^Then they'll get to learn lol, honestly UR has helped my low number multiplication in my head
213/1584
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Wednesday 10/07/2013, 23:44

E=MC Mathe
4* Bangers
6/5
-1 Opp Attack per Life Left, Min Pillz Left

While walking home from work one day, school teacher Mattia saw a billboard sign wrecked by a clan battle. Inspired by it's new message, he wrote and wrote and to his surprise, soon cranked out an entire rap album. He's hoping that it puts some numerical knowledge in the kids' heads.

2x4 (two by four)
4* Montana
8/2
-1 Opp Life per Damage, Min 1

Step by step, putting things together. The weaselly 2x4 would appear to be another of Montana's minor grunts at first glance, but this greasy constructor's fondness of secret passages has left an intricate maze through Clint City. Their utilitiy should be obvious.
214/1584
Wakayama3 - Imperator - The United Fans of Homestuck English
Thursday 11/07/2013, 09:34

El Yeti
Huracan
4* 8/4

Ability: Reprisal: Stop opp. Ability
Bonus: + 1 attack per life left

After being sent to Mount Glatz by the Huracans, El Yeti, dressed up in a simple Yeti-costume, he was supposed to infiltrate the Frozn clan, just to keep an eye on them. The Frozn's are as fooled as they could be, and Brook does not have a clue that his yeti-friend in fact is not a yeti at all. When will he be undisguised?

El Macho
Huracan
3* 8/1

Ability: +2 life per damage (Dunno if this is implementable still? Maybe he could be 8/2 + 1 life per damage?)

El Macho, Macho he is. He is unoffically representing man kind in manliness. No one is more manly than him. His hairy chest, fancy mask and the Huracan-symbol-tatto he has got carved into his big biceps. Let's see what Lois Ld thinks of him....

Arbolita
Huracan
4* 7/4

Ability: - 1 opp. attack. per pillz left. min. 8

Masked as a tree, she comes closer to her enemy. Her camouflage skills are at elite level. Trained by Nahomi in a La Junta training-camp she left them for the Huracans because of her latino-origins. The question is, will Nahomi ever forgive her?
215/1584
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 11/07/2013, 19:17

Got a new ability,file it under "why hasn't anyone thought of this sooner?",my apologies,if it has been done,conversely.

Name: Kozlov
Clan: Freaks
Star Count: 2
Stats: 8/2
Story: author's n/a(when i make cards,i don't tend to really give them a background)
Ability: Kamikaze: -2 poison minimum 3.I'm gonna keep this simple on what it does,everyone knows about backlash and how it hurts you,now here's a card that does damage to you and your opponent.

A small note: i had debated quickly,where i should have lowered the minimum to two,but then,upon further reviewing the card in my mind,i figured the ability would be unfair with the bonus.Plus it'd be confusing.
216/1584
Thursday 11/07/2013, 22:39

How exactly is that different from Backlash? For a Freaks card, you would already normally poison your opponent. I think Kamikaze implies the card lost, like a combination of Defeat and Backlash. It might be easier just to say -X Y and Opp Y, Min Z.

Jangroo (the Explosion Bird Demon)
4* Nightmare
8/4
-2 Life and Opp Life, Min 0
Following the hit both players idea would make this an 8/6 with -2 Life backlash.

Jangroo, wild and free, takes to the skies every new moon to let loose a cluster of bombs upon where ever he may be. Since his cousin, Azgroth, has invited him to Clint City, it's easy to guess what will happen. Not even the Nightmare Manor will be safe!
217/1584
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 11/07/2013, 22:50

In Kozlov's case you'd get a Protection: Bonus for free of charge?
218/1584
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 12/07/2013, 00:26

I thought the card was straightforward,guess it isn't.

So let me try again,Kamikaze is different from backlash in the sense that both you and your opponent would get hit with whatever ability that card with this ability would happen to have.Here's an example if you're still confused

For all intents and purposes,let's say your opponent has an Uppers card with kamikaze: heal 2,maximum 12. Now let's say you let it through,and it won the round.In this case,the heal from this particular card would apply to both players.

Get it now?

Thaozal,I wouldn't exactly say it's in the realm of free,as it's a double edged swords of sorts.
219/1584
Friday 12/07/2013, 01:38

I was more confused by you placing a poison effect on a Freaks card. Poison effects don't stack (you probably know that), so Kozlov poisons you while not adding anything to your opponent, unless his bonus was stopped or not present.

The Uppers Heal card makes much more sense. I still think Kamikaze is a misleading name, but that's just an opinion. It does convey the mutual damage, but like Backlash, it sounds odd for positive effects.

Charlotte
5* Uppers
8/5
Mutual: Heal 2, Max 12

A charitable soul in the Uppers, how odd it must sound to some. Charlotte has taken it upon herself to be the Uppers' representative at multi-clan conferences and peaceful delegation (as few and far between those may be). Since she took charge, relations with other clans have improved... slightly. Violence seems inherent to Clint City and you can only go so far with money and goodwill.

Danyels (Music Teacher)
3* Skeelz
8/4
Mutual: +1 Life per Damage
Unless he KOs your opponent, they will get the exact amount of life back that they lost. Defeat: +Life cards would love fighting him.

Years ago in Georgia, in a story you've probably heard, a devil challenged a man to a fiddle contest. Now Danyels may have won the duel and kept his soul from Hell, but Heaven won't accept those who take infernal deals. So now seeking a way to wash away his sin, Danyels uses accursed music skills to the enlighten the students of Skeelz of the twisted powers below.
220/1584
qwaiker - Guru - Casual Grind English
Friday 12/07/2013, 18:02

The Mutual ability actually sounds pretty good, depending on your ability, you could lose because of it. I'll probably make a card with it, since it's a double-edged sword that's awesome.

Lorra
5* Rare
Vortex

Lorra is an old scientist from another realm, testing out different time machines and other stuff. She stumbled upon Clint City by accident, and thought that Dregn's cause is a good one. She decided to help the Vortex, but usually ends up causing trouble for them.

-/-
6/1
6/2
7/2
8/2 Ability Unlocked: Mutual: +6 Life

-So she gives +4 life to your opponent, but +6 for you.

Den Traves
5* Uncommon
Huracan

Den Traves fled Los Santos after finding out that his family was murdered. He fled to Clint City where he stayed with the Rescue for a while, and ended up liking them. However, his cousin, El Matador, made him leave the Rescue to join the Huracan. He accepted, but he'll still remember the Rescue. He's currently the medical assistant of the ring, but he's rarely needed.

1/2
5/2
7/2
8/4
8/5 Ability Unlocked: Rescue Presence: Support: +1 Damage

« Previous12...192021222324...158159Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals