If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 6

Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05
AsianRepublic - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
880 messages
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05

Design a card! Let your imagination flow!

Design a card by it's:
•Ability
•Clan
•Power/Damage
•Name
•Biography

Be unique!

Timeline of post creators of the "If you will be making a card in this game, what will it be?" series:

-6SimS-Sven (Original Creator, Part 1)
-Mr Intelijent (Part 2)
-Edon EG (Part 3)
-SadisticCynic (Part 4)
-Six Nations (Part 5)

Post away, fellow Urban Rivals players!
« Previous12...202122232425...8788Next »

221/880
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 13/07/2013, 01:32

Got another couple of ideas to add to the list here-

Name: Sticker(opposite of Peeler,get it?harhar im such a joker)
Clan: All Stars
Star Count: 4
Stats: 7/4
Bio: Being Peeler's cousin,one shouldn't be too surprised that sticker has followed in the family's occupation.But he doesn't play loud techno music that gives you massive headaches.No,he's that loud mouthed guy who's always supporting his fellow athletes and verbally bashing those nerds that would dare say a bad thing about the greatest athletes clint city may ever come across.And the athletes love him for it,yet their opponents wish he would go away.
Ability: Overheat: Turn 3 : +2 damage

So what does he do,you ask? Well,it goes like this.Use him before or on turn 3,because once that turn passes that ability is null and void for the rest of the match.Predictable? I guess so,but the opponents will pill to make sure the card doesn't get through,if it's a particularly strong ability based card.
222/880
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 13/07/2013, 01:35

Pilluminati is a genius
223/880
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 13/07/2013, 01:44

In honor of Pilly, I'll make 4 Overheat cards

GHEIST 4*: 8/4
Name: Gustavo
Ability: Overheat: Turn 2: -3 opp. power and damage min. 4

Nightmare 4*: 6/6
Name: Poltur
Ability: Overheat: Turn 1: +1 power and damage

Fang Pi Clang 5*: 7/6
Name: Wong Po
Ability: Overheat: Turn 2: +2 Pillz

Piranas 2*: 6/3
Name: Akma
Ability: Overheat: Turn 3: +3 Pillz
224/880
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 13/07/2013, 02:06

My bad with the double post,i forgot i had another ability to add here

Name: Rogue
Clan: GHEIST
Star Count: 5
Stats: 5/5
Bio: Rogue isn't a bad guy. He doesn't leave burning bags on your front porch and he doesn't crash his car into your car after somebody just double parked it.But he doesn't like anybody human for that matter.Well,maybe he finds Vryer and his experiments fascinating.Or Mini Mund ordering his minions around to do his bidding more efficiently.So he's left alone by the clan for the most part,since his state of mind is more of a mess than anything physical Dolly could cut out,and his abnormal ease at being in the HQ is hard to find amongst anyone else,according to sigmund's studies on him...
Ability: Momentum +3 power and damage,turn 4

With overheat,you had a certain turn limit to be able to use a certain card's ability by...with this card here,you have to wait a certain number of turns to be able to activate his ability.So,in a nutshell,overheat and momentum are polar opposites.

And Doombug,i like mutual as the name for the ability but when i had the name in my mind,i just thought of those fighters who's objective was to take out the enemy at all costs/use themselves as a last resort.So with Mutual/Kamikaze,you can see how the tactics are similar,regardless if the card is healing,or reducing pills,or just out for a bathroom break.

But im fine with the name mutual,i just wanted to explain my reasoning behind it.
225/880
qwaiker - Hero - Casual Grind English
Sunday 14/07/2013, 03:25

Yay! List of cards with no bio but only stats and name! (Plus maybe custom abilities)

Billin
4* Common
Uppers

3/1
3/2
7/2
7/4 Ability Unlocked: Reprisal: Damage +3

Gallille
5* Common
Frozn

-/-
1/5
2/6
2/7
5/7 Ability Unlocked: Retire: Turn 2

-Retire is when if this card is not used on or before the turn specified, it is replaced by another card from your deck.
-If he is used, and wins, the opponent loses -1 life and -1 pill min. 6 (Like if you retire, you get paid, the card basically does work before it is removed, and gets the 'payment' from your opponent)
-However, if he is used and either wins or loses, he won't be changed into a new card.

Derisitte
4* Rare
Pussycats

1/3
2/5
2/5 Ability Unlocked: On Call: Turn 3
8/5

-On Call is an ability wherein the card could randomly replace a card from your current hand at the start of the next round, based on the game's algorithm. In this case, she can randomly appear on turns 2 and 3 (the first turn is never counted).
226/880
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 14/07/2013, 11:08

Retire and On Call are too complex.
227/880
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 14/07/2013, 20:06

C Aar (the Submarine Man)
5* Vortex
6/6
Defeat: +2 Pillz

After the (debatable) success of Ward hg, Dregn authorized the Crystal-cloning of other top Clint City warriors. Ahkab's DNA, having already been mutated by coral, was selecting for the next experiment. Unfortunately, the clone started to fall apart immediately. Not ones to let such a thing set them back, the Vortex then modified him with parts from their glass constructs creating a deadly aquatic cyborg.

(He could also be called C Man, but I know that immature players would interpret that the wrong way.)

Sparklehorn
4* Nightmare (Pun not intended)
7/3
Reprisal: Poison 1 per Damage, Min 2

The Roots recently spotted a beautiful unicorn near their camp and, despite warnings from Amanie, a few members approached it. None of them being virgin maidens, they were attacked and chased into town. Having witnessed this, a few of the girls in Nightmare begged Ielena to let them take the creature in and protect it. She relented, but only because she knows the Uppers would love to shove it in a cage.
228/880
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 14/07/2013, 20:17

Jung
Clan: Berzerk
Bio: Even though he was an ordinary professor, Jung always dreamed big. That's where he got the idea for his latest book, "Children of the Id", where he would do a six month study on the Berzerk. Jung became fascinated by the clan's ability to channel their darker sides into a weapon to subdue the riff-raff that once populated the area into their subjects and even fond a certain charm them. Dreading to leave them as he sent his work to his publisher, his prayers were answered when someone left his a can of Xanitax gas...

Lv 1: (A stereotypical Ivy league college professor has a red hand print over his face (in honor of the clan) while holding his book, "Children of the Id".)
Lv 2: (With a canister of Xanitax gas in his hands, Jung bravely puts the nozzle to his face. You can skin starting to turn red.)
Lv 3: 5/5 (Ability: Reprisal: +3 power) (Now a member of the Berzerk, he smirks as he holds the crushed canister in over his head as if to bash someone with it.)
229/880
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 14/07/2013, 20:52

El Samurai
Clan: Huracan
Bio: Adachi had everything El Divino could ask for: good-hearted, a strong sense of justice and a goofy charm; making him the first non-Lost Santos native to join the clan. Underneath his cheerful exterior and honorable title given to him, lies a hateful, bitter sociopath who see this all as a sick game where he will destroy "those idiots" when they least suspect it.

Lv 1: 2/3 (An Asian man with gentle giant appearance wears a mask with the colors of the Japanese flag.)
Lv 2: 4/5 (His outfit has a more samurai appearance to it.)
Lv 3: 6/5 (Stop opp bonus) (With his outfit in black, El Samurai smiles wickedly at all the pain he will be causing if his plan works.)

I know that given who he's based off of, making him Sentinel would be more obvious, but I thought it would be fun if Huracan had a shady character in it.
230/880
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 14/07/2013, 21:55

Does El Samurai like cabbage?

Beary Cool
3* Junkz
7/3
-1 Opp Life and Pill, Min 1

Having gotten tired of the Junkz rave parties in the warehouse district, a shady rat swiped one of Tamy 's old costumes and asked the Nightmare to bring it to life, whereupon it was sent to destroy the Junkz from the inside. Fortunately for the Junkz, the old bear costume got so distracted by dancing and partying that he completely forgot his mission. When his identity was finally uncovered, his new friends didn't mind; he was a Junkz at heart and where he came from didn't matter to them. He's one beary lucky bear!

« Previous12...202122232425...8788Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals