If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 6

Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05
AsianRepublic - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
898 messages
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05

Design a card! Let your imagination flow!

Design a card by it's:
•Ability
•Clan
•Power/Damage
•Name
•Biography

Be unique!

Timeline of post creators of the "If you will be making a card in this game, what will it be?" series:

-6SimS-Sven (Original Creator, Part 1)
-Mr Intelijent (Part 2)
-Edon EG (Part 3)
-SadisticCynic (Part 4)
-Six Nations (Part 5)

Post away, fellow Urban Rivals players!
« Previous12...262728293031...8990Next »

281/898
qwaiker - Hero - Casual Grind English
Saturday 03/08/2013, 10:01

Hel Danskin
4* Uncommon
Freaks

3/1
3/2
5/2
6/3 Ability Unlocked: Stat Swap Opp.

-Stat Swap makes your opponent's power & damage switch. (Example - 7/3 becomes 3/7)

La Summa
4* Rare
Huracan

2/1
2/2
2/5
2/8 Ability Unlocked: Memory Swap Opp. (A)

-Memory Swap swaps the user's current bonus with either the opponent's Ability (A), or Bonus (B)

Whelshner
4* Common
Roots

1/3
2/4
3/5
5/6 Ability Unlocked: Scavenge

-For every pill your opponent uses against this character, the user gains 1/2 of it, even if the character wins or loses. However, half pillz cannot be used in battle, so if your opponent calls a bluff, you gain nothing AND lose life.
282/898
SpaceDolphin - Senior English
Sunday 04/08/2013, 14:15

Chris:
Clan: Jungo
Rarity: Rare
Stars: 3
Power/Damage: 6/5
Ability: -1 Opp. Attack per Life Left, min 5

Bio:
The JNGA XII affected more than just the Zoo-Animals in Clint City. This is evidenced by Chris, a grey squirrel who just so happened to be at the site of the crash. The result of the meteorite's radiation were quite shocking, as Chris was now a deranged, greedy alcoholic who now spends his time drinking leftover alcohol at Borgia's Palace. Because of this, he often acts depressed and thirsts for blood, which is why he fights alongside the Jungo.

Purpose:
Chris is meant to serve as a versatile attack-manipulator which can be played as the first card with damage reduction potential comparable to that of Montana characters, or later in the game when the lives are high, where he can truly show his potential. The latter is however risky if the player loses more life than he/she gains, weakening Chris.
283/898
SpaceDolphin - Senior English
Sunday 04/08/2013, 14:16

*attack reduction, gah.
284/898
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual Grind English
Thursday 08/08/2013, 15:24

Name: Natalie
Clan: Skeelz
4*
8/5
COB

Bio: Natalie always had a thing for animals, especially horses! She rode these majestic beasts day and night and always mentioned a special 'connection' that she felt she had with them. As it turns out that connection goes far beyond a pet-master relationship and she is actually a rider of the night; a watchful guardian to protect the special folk of this world.

Think the Nazgul's riders from LOTR but without the hood and long flowing brunette hair.
285/898
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 08/08/2013, 21:38

Since i've got writers block for thinking abilities at the moment,im just gonna do a few power creep cards till UR makes a new function/i un-writer's block myself.

Name: Strudd
Clan: Berzerk
Stats: 9/5
Star Count: 4
Ability: N/A
Bio: If the name Strudd sounds familiar to you,it should.Once the lead singer of popular rock band Flailing Cookie,he's been shamed into obscurity after being verbally embarassed by Vermyn N at one of his concerts.So Strudd has decided to crash at the Berzerk motel for awhile to respond to Vermyn N and revive his career,but it may not be in song because as many of his fans can tell you,he enjoys destroying things on stage,and he's feeling very angry right now....

Side note: The character i've created is obviously based off Limp Bizkit frontman Fred Durst,and i've borrowed his well known rivalry he had with Eminem to use for Strudd's profile.
286/898
bumhole0 - Veteran - The Big Bangers English
Thursday 08/08/2013, 22:14

3* Frozn
1/1
3/2
8/2 posion 2 min 2
287/898
kTizzle(TCA) - Imperator - Time Conquers All English
Saturday 10/08/2013, 08:03

La Mariposa
Huracan
4*
4/6 Ability: -2 opp power and damage min 1

Bio: Although she has a rather weak looking frame, La Mariposa is deceptively strong and impossibly agile. No one really knows who is hiding behind that butterfly mask but rumors are that she is actually from a very rich family which naturally disapproves of her hobby.
288/898
Cakeman Icing - Imperator - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Tuesday 13/08/2013, 11:01

L Lawliet from Deathnote or should I say El Lawliet
289/898
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Tuesday 13/08/2013, 20:08

"El" makes it sound like it belongs in Huracan to me...
290/898
Cakeman Icing - Imperator - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Tuesday 13/08/2013, 23:25

It'll make no sense if "EL Lawliet" existed as a Huracan card or at least his bio. But maybe UR could use Lawliet's design
Or he could just be in the Sentinel

« Previous12...262728293031...8990Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals