If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 6

Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05
AsianRepublic - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
681 messages
AsianRepublic - Legend - MisfitsEnglish - Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05

Design a card! Let your imagination flow!

Design a card by it's:
•Ability
•Clan
•Power/Damage
•Name
•Biography

Be unique!

Timeline of post creators of the "If you will be making a card in this game, what will it be?" series:

-6SimS-Sven (Original Creator, Part 1)
-Mr Intelijent (Part 2)
-Edon EG (Part 3)
-SadisticCynic (Part 4)
-Six Nations (Part 5)

Post away, fellow Urban Rivals players!
« Previous12...282930313233...6869Next »

301/681
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Saturday 17/08/2013, 21:44

Time for another gloriously wrong guess at a named but (as-yet) unreleased character...

El Divino
Huracan 5*
5/8 Ability: -2 Opp Life, Min 0

I just gotta say, some really nicely thought out ideas have been suggested recently. Keep it up guys!
302/681
JokingWithYa - Veteran English
Monday 19/08/2013, 10:12

Bryen
Vortex
3*
6/5
Ability: Defeat: + 3 Pillz
Bio: In the future world there are even more boring jobs than there are now. Just a simple accountant, Bryen was heading home to live his normal, boring life when he stumbled into a portal that led him to Clint City today. He was lost in the streets. Suddenly he was ambushed by some of the Montana when Onyx surprised the Montana and beat them away. Vowing to repay Onyx, Bryen became a soldier in the hopes of returning the favour to Onyx one day.

I got an idea and I just built on it, I don't mind if you don't actually like it
303/681
JokingWithYa - Veteran English
Tuesday 20/08/2013, 08:57

Actually I was thinking 6/3 with Ability: + 3 Life

But it doesn't really matter
304/681
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Saturday 24/08/2013, 01:08

Dontold
4* Bangers
7/1
Confidence: -1 Opp Life per Opp Pillz Left, Min 1

Majikki
5* Nightmare
6/7
+1 Attack per Pillz Left

Wall R
3* Skeelz
1/4
+1 Attack per Life and Pillz Left

Jillian
2* Pussycats
5/3
+1 Attack per Opp Life Left
305/681
Treedroid - Veteran - Yami No Guild English
Sunday 25/08/2013, 22:44

Dejanllo
Freaks
5*
Ability (available at all levels): reprisal: heal 3 Max 8
Starts at 2*
4/1 (a slightly older man on a diving board)
5/2 (same guy trapped in a small cup)
6/4 (same guy with a towel in his head, a bloody sacrificial knife and a cup with an eye ball and a finger in it)
7/4 (a young stud with a cup of water on his head and a devilish smile)

Dejanllo will jump into a glass of water, but that's not why people come to see him. After the show, he always chooses an audience member but they're in for a big surprise because behind closed doors, he's known to sacrifice them to keep his youth.

He's not the strongest 5* but I'm looking at a nice balance for a strong heal in Freaks. The heal 3 max 8 will cancel poisons (except Sigma) and will force the opp to ko or try and gain a lot of life (if they leave you 1 life, heal 3 will give you a total of 4 while the poison is min 3)
306/681
AsianRepublic - Legend - Misfits English
Monday 26/08/2013, 08:56

@Treedroid

A 5* that can create a 21 life gap isn't broken at all.
307/681
wats_happenin - Titan - Limit Break English
Monday 26/08/2013, 13:21

Name: David
Clan: Skeelz

Bio: What David lacks in any fiery touch or icy breath he more than makes up for in brute physical strength. Capable of lifting and fighting with ridiculously large objects he has the nasty habit of not watching his surroundings, which results in damage to anyone and everything around him including his friends...

Stars: 4
Ability: Backlash: - 2 life min 4
Stats: 8/7
308/681
Treedroid - Veteran - Yami No Guild English
Monday 26/08/2013, 15:33

It's the max 8. I tried to limit it. Plus there's already Igor to consider so Dejanllo would need some tactical edge seeing he has an additional star
309/681
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Monday 26/08/2013, 16:10

+1 Treedroid
With his suggestion, not only do you have to hit 1st round with fury against no SOA, SOB or d/r to have a hope of getting that 21 life gap, but the opp. would have to reduce your life by 9 in the 2nd round to get the full benefit of that heal. If you're gonna put a 5* card in your elo deck, you want it to pay dividends...
David seems a nice concept, though Beef will hate him...

Goliath
Piranas 5*
8/8 Ability: Backlash: -2 Pillz and Life, Min 5.

Bio: Goliath is the Anchor-man of the Piranas, it is he who ensures the anchor is raised quickly and efficiently using his own brute strength whenever Bloodh decides to set sail. He is the largest crewmember on the ship, and many who've got on the wrong side of him have met their days chained to the anchor as fishfood. In a fight, few sights will strike fear into the hearts of your enemies than a crazed pirate wielding an anchor ...
310/681
coolenough - Senior English
Friday 30/08/2013, 03:53

@treedroid
I don't see the 21 life gap with a max heal 8? Can someone explain.

Joliji
Freaks
4*
3/6
+4 power

« Previous12...282930313233...6869Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals