If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 6

Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05
AsianRepublic - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
1066 messages
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05

Design a card! Let your imagination flow!

Design a card by it's:
•Ability
•Clan
•Power/Damage
•Name
•Biography

Be unique!

Timeline of post creators of the "If you will be making a card in this game, what will it be?" series:

-6SimS-Sven (Original Creator, Part 1)
-Mr Intelijent (Part 2)
-Edon EG (Part 3)
-SadisticCynic (Part 4)
-Six Nations (Part 5)

Post away, fellow Urban Rivals players!
« Previous12...293031323334...106107Next »

311/1066
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Friday 30/08/2013, 04:11

Dejanllo Hits with fury (6)
Opp hits dejanllo owner for say 7 and heals 2 life. Opp gets taken to 6 life (poison), Dejanllo user goes back up to 8 from 5 (11)
Opp hits dejanllo owner for 3 and heals 2 life. Opp gets taken to 6 life, dejanllo user goes back up to 8 from 5 (16)
Repeat ^, maybe change the opp doesn't heal this time or something. Opp to 4, dejanllo user to 8 (21)
That could get ugly, but he's only 7 power and his bonus/ability isn't protected so idk if it's solid enough to hate on.

vrdakgn
Vortex 3*
5/5 +1 attack per pillz left
312/1066
coolenough - Senior English
Friday 30/08/2013, 22:10

Ah, i see. Maybe a max 6 would be better? (offers much more ko abilities or a heal 2 max

Derek
Nightmare
4*
(he's a teenage werewolf )
6/4
Courage: +2 power and damage
313/1066
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 30/08/2013, 22:12

A heal ability on a Freaks card should never be made imo.
314/1066
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 30/08/2013, 23:26

To late AsianRepublic, Igor is already loose, but he's heal is pretty weak.

uow!S (A Ditto-type creature)
4* Sakrohm
7/5 Copy: Opp Ability

uow!S is a faithful follower from afar. Accidentally acquiring the appearance of alien aeroplane, it arrived on Earth and was given as a gracious gift to Guru Cr. After several hours of conversation, uow!S was sent to Clint City to inspire those loyal to Sakrohm to reflect upon themselves.

Rorror (Where is the haunted mirror for the haunted house? How can you have a monster faction without an evil mirror?)
5* Nightmare
7/6 Mirror: Opp Ability

Mirror works like Copy, but reverses the main 4 conditions. Courage becomes Reprisal and Revenge becomes Confidence, so if they've got their ability, so do you. Unless a reversed version of Support (Loner? Restraint?) comes out, it would just be copied normally. I could see the arguments for Backlash and Defeat being opposites, but it wouldn't be an obvious decision and would only serve to double their listed effect. Stop also has no opposite, unless you'd make unconditional it's opposite which would greatly reduce the utility of Mirror.

As only one clan currently has a (reversible) conditional bonus, Mirror: Opp Bonus is not sufficiently different from CoB.
315/1066
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Saturday 31/08/2013, 00:10

Syzma

Berzerk, 2*

4/1
7/2 Stop: -3 opp power and damage min. 1
316/1066
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 01/09/2013, 05:06

I like the Syzma's concept, I can imagine a solid half like Elvis, Sprinter, Melanie and Syzma absolutely destroying SoA.
317/1066
Treedroid - Veteran - Yami No Guild English
Sunday 01/09/2013, 05:38

Enisique
Freaks
3*
Stilt walker
5/1
5/3
5/5
Ability: support: +4 attack

I know what you're thinking: "You can't replace my Kharl!! He's OP!!" But if that's actually your point I will have to remind you of Shifou who completely replaced Windy Mor.

Iconio
Freaks
4*
Face painter
4/1
5/1
6/4
6/6
Ability: support: +1 life

Remember, there's stiff 4* competition in Freaks (Crassus (7/7), Maamoon (sob), Bogdan (soa), Wolfgang, Grudj, maybe even Madelone) and 6 power, no help winning, is practically useless these days.
318/1066
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 01/09/2013, 06:41

@Treedroid
I wouldn't use both, Treedroid, mainly because Freaks should never, in any circumstances, be played in mono. All the support cards in the world won't justify that, especially if they are as lackluster as your suggestions are.

Enisique is flawed because he has high damage, which is pretty redundant for Freaks (the best 4* have 4 damage, Olga has 3). Akendram is pretty much superior. Iconio is useless, again high damage and not enough power. I'm pretty sure any standard ELO card will destroy 6 power without a second thought.

@TheDoomBug
uow!S is broken, imo. Yeah I know Qubik exists, but Virginia is already a great card and this one is her in 4* form. Petra forms a deadly 4* duo with he/she/it and will probably push Sakrohm even more over the top. Rorror, I don't know. Could be NM's solution at the 5* slot. Oshitsune is probably more cost-effective and better overall.
319/1066
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 01/09/2013, 08:02

@WMD
Right, wasn't thinking about Virginia. How about lower its damage by a point? 7/4

Looog
4* Roots
7/5
Courage: Copy Opp Bonus
Yes, it's basically a more offensive Burdock. Damage increased for conditional ability.

Plucked from the soil by Burdock (by accident, of course), this strange plantman became fiercely loyal to him and his cause. He may not understand what the Roots want or do, but he knows when they want him to fight. Unfortunately, when he's caught off-guard, he just sort of stands there. That might explain his species' low population.

Redd (Octopus Arm)
4* Jungo
4/6
-4 Opp Power, Min 2

The destruction of the Clint City Zoo didn't spare the aquarium and despair has overtaken it's most notable survivor. Redd the Octopus used to entertain guests with displays of cunning, juggling, and fish-herding, but now the ruins are littered with trap-holes and an eerie silence fills the air. For a time, it was thought that he'd keep to himself, but now his arms have breached the sewers and the day of tentacle is upon us.

(Fitting that the sewer-dwelling GHEIST can destroy him quite easily.)
320/1066
DUC-San - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Sunday 01/09/2013, 10:08

Chris
2* Junkz
6/3
Defeat: +1 life and pillz

« Previous12...293031323334...106107Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals