If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 6

Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05
AsianRepublic - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
1066 messages
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05

Design a card! Let your imagination flow!

Design a card by it's:
•Ability
•Clan
•Power/Damage
•Name
•Biography

Be unique!

Timeline of post creators of the "If you will be making a card in this game, what will it be?" series:

-6SimS-Sven (Original Creator, Part 1)
-Mr Intelijent (Part 2)
-Edon EG (Part 3)
-SadisticCynic (Part 4)
-Six Nations (Part 5)

Post away, fellow Urban Rivals players!
« Previous12...303132333435...106107Next »

321/1066
coolenough - Senior English
Monday 02/09/2013, 06:25

Durklrung
Freaks
4*
7/4
Support: -4 attack min 7

He was one of the few guys in Balgenheim, but he was definitely the most attractive and so his lips were the prize of the "Stärkste Frau Von Balgenheim" and thusly he was the crush of Olga and Hindelga. But when they both left for clintz city, he became bored of having just average strength woman fight over him and so he followed them and decided to head the kissing booth so he could be close to his two tough loves.

Yurichste
Freaks
2*
5/3
Support: +1 power

Who goes to the circus for Riesenwurst or a cheeseburger? No one! You go to the circus for Funnel Cake! And that's what Yurichste will deliver. Karmov, she feels, is her only competetition but in the end, Funnel cake will prevail!! Even if that means she's shoving it down your throat.
322/1066
Wakayama3 - Imperator - The United Fans of Homestuck English
Monday 02/09/2013, 06:38

Yurichste = OP? In the point of damage >.
323/1066
Sir B00BY - Legend English
Monday 02/09/2013, 07:01

Freaks support is garbage. For reasons states above by duessel.
Chris is pretty broken. 2* means fits nicely in elo etc. 6 power is meh but bonus means it's more than fine. 2dmg is eh but still can add a bit of an umph here and there. Games can be own or lost by 1 life. And the ability is just hella broken. Especially for a 2*.
324/1066
coolenough - Senior English
Monday 02/09/2013, 20:52

I don't think either are lack luster which is what WMDuessel's reasoning was~

Kai
Sentinels
2*
8/1
-2 power min 1

Earie
Roots
3*
5/5
Repraisel +2 power and damage
325/1066
Sir B00BY - Legend English
Tuesday 03/09/2013, 07:59

Kai is way broken. you can argue that 1 dmg is poopy but in the long run, this card is a wall. it can take a round from a heavy hitter in the damage department, stop a pesky poison or heal, and shut down SOB with *8* power. not to mention its still got 8 power even without its ability. pretty much an anti-nuke with 2*...

Earie is also way broken. thats a 4* if you REMOVE 1 damage. a 7/7 Roots?!?!?!? that could even be a 5*...
326/1066
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Tuesday 03/09/2013, 17:12

Offi Ca - the smart police car

4/1
5/2
8/5 ability: power = power opp
327/1066
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Tuesday 03/09/2013, 17:57

Name: Dennis
Clan: All Stars
Sport: Basketball
Ability: Stop: +10 attack
Stats: Lv. 1: 3/2, Lv. 2: 5/3, Lv. 3: 6/4
Bio: Dennis is one of the most legendary basketball players in the world. Just imaged him going to the isolated Republic and meeting up with the President to watch the sport of basketball. It struck up a friendship, even though the Republic is not fond of outsiders.
Note: This is a reference to basketball player Dennis Rodman, who traveled to North Korea, to meet Kim Jong Un twice.
328/1066
DUC-San - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Tuesday 03/09/2013, 18:15

Nowwah
Frozn 2*
5/2
Reprisal: -3 opp. damage min 2
329/1066
Treedroid - Veteran - Yami No Guild English
Friday 06/09/2013, 22:03

I would play Durklrung in elo right with Madelone and Esmeralda. He'll see more pay than Eve.

Yurichste is not only OP but also is Olga Noel with one less star

Kai is what the sentinels need, but that's because he's ridiculously powerful. Attack manipulation, power manipulation and 8 power base.

Earie was probably meant to be stop: +2 power and damage bc no one would even dream of a 3* Armand

Offi ca is maybe good. I'm assuming Sentinel and Dayton is more solid. I'd even play John, Flinch, Martha, Skiner?, Melvin, Valentina Ld (ok not Skiner) before him. Ok maybe he isn't but I like the 5 damage personally.

Dennis Ehh I'd much rather Karen as my stop. Davina, Nathan, Randy, Kang, and Saki out shine him

Nowwah. I like him. I like Frozn. I think he's after Titsouk but before Ayzkub. I think he's clearly usable before Brampah (but maybe I'm being biased bc he is a terrible Noel choice)
330/1066
Signomi - Titan - D-Versified English
Saturday 07/09/2013, 02:24

Hime
Uppers
2*
7/2
Ability: -1 Opp Power and Damage
Bio: A Japanese princess, Hime was sent to Clintz City because of her misbehavior. Her father hopes she learns a lesson from this, but now Hime doesn't want to leave!

« Previous12...303132333435...106107Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals