If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 6

Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05
AsianRepubIic - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
1360 messages
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05

Design a card! Let your imagination flow!

Design a card by it's:
•Ability
•Clan
•Power/Damage
•Name
•Biography

Be unique!

Timeline of post creators of the "If you will be making a card in this game, what will it be?" series:

-6SimS-Sven (Original Creator, Part 1)
-Mr Intelijent (Part 2)
-Edon EG (Part 3)
-SadisticCynic (Part 4)
-Six Nations (Part 5)

Post away, fellow Urban Rivals players!
« Previous12...333435363738...135136Next »

351/1360
Wakayama3 - Imperator - The United Fans of Homestuck English
Monday 23/09/2013, 10:58

OHKO on revenge-turn, at max 4* 13/12 with Ambre.... 4* ....
352/1360
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 23/09/2013, 14:59

Sounds a bit like Lizbeth, except for the star less and OHKO part.
353/1360
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Tuesday 24/09/2013, 01:51

Forget Ambre, 10/12 on furious revenge turn and 8/8 confident is too strong...
Why mention Ambre Wakayama3
354/1360
Wakayama3 - Imperator - The United Fans of Homestuck English
Tuesday 24/09/2013, 07:57

Just to get a view at the highest possible stats...
355/1360
Vogelwasser - Imperator - ELITE Black Sea Pirates Deutsch
Tuesday 24/09/2013, 13:30

Piranas 4* 8/4
Name: Captain Seawood
Ability: SOA

GHEIST 3* 8/1
Name: Nocive
Ability: Poison 2 min 1

Nightmare 2* 7/2
Name: Jameson
Ability: Copy opp. Bonus

Roots 5* 7/7
Name: Jacqueline
Ability: -2 opp. pot. and dam.

Rescue 2* 8/1
Name: Henderson
Ability: +2 life per dam.

Skeelz 5* 7/8
Name: Von Hass
Ability: -2 opp. pillz min. 3

All Stars 5* 8/3
Name: Hirokisho
Ability: dam. +4
356/1360
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 24/09/2013, 19:50

Post 355: Generally speaking they're all OP. Most noteworthy are Dolly with a wig and Mokra's bigger brother in Roots.
357/1360
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Tuesday 24/09/2013, 22:57

The Piranas, Skeelz, and Nightmare aren't too bad.

Captain Seawood (and most of the others) could use a condition to lessen his impact. I can see Reprisal as being perfectly annoying.

Jameson has one damage less than Amiral Coco for one more power, which sounds fair to me.

And Von Hass may have big stats and pill reduction, but 7 power and no round winning ability is going to make a tough sell. Reminds me of Baldovino.

Riku
3* Fang Pi Clang
8/3
Stop Opp Ability

After his best friend ran off toward an amazing destiny, Riku gave into darkness for more power, but soon found that the power he gained was weaker than if he had stayed true. Seeking to overcome his weakness and reclaim his destiny, Riku has come to Lost Hog and the Fang Pi Clang.

Viceroy
4* Skeelz
6/6
+1 Attack per Life Left

Whenever rainbows of butterflies sweep through the sky, you know that Viceroy is in a good mood. Ever since joining Skeelz academy and falling in love with Manfred, she's been shooting off her colorful bugs all over town. To bad Manfred seems to be the only guy not noticing these displays.

Eden (man with fruits growing out of him)
4* Piranas
6/5
+1 Attack per Pillz Left

A good captain knows to protect his crew from scurvy, so Eden has been hired to help Spycee out in the kitchen. His fruity growths may not be tasty (in fact, they've made the food taste worse), but it's less deadly than whatever was being cooked before.
358/1360
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Wednesday 25/09/2013, 16:49

Lee
Frozn 4*
7/6 Ability: Stop: - 12 Opp Attack, Min 2

Bio: the extravagant lifestyle of the Uppers almost certainly contributes a large part of the pollution caused by Clint City to the habitats of Mount Glatz. Realising their campaign is doing little to slow the damage done, the Frozn have upped the stakes and sent their expert killer, Lee, to assassinate a well known member of the Uppers, to send out a signal to them...
359/1360
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 25/09/2013, 17:06

Since the new ability well has pretty much dried up surprisingly nobody has made a +1 life per opp damage card yet.

Name: Guadalupe
Clan: Huracan
Star count: 3
Stats: 7/3

Everyone knows about life per damage gaps and what an irritable mess they are. This card here continues that trend and practically forces your opponent to think twice before playing a nuke,but damage reducers like Veenyle Cr or Marina tear this card a new one, and you can't rely on him against Kolos but you have to admit he does more damage than the normal ability would.

And hey, how ironic would it be if say this card and Nyema faced off? LOL
360/1360
Treedroid - Veteran - Yami No Guild English
Thursday 26/09/2013, 02:19

Riku is just like shifu and while I think it's a nice Kobalth / Onyx I would argue that shifu is OP and thusly that riku is OP and I would base that argue off of the 6/4 Kobalth Onyx as being compared to the 8/5 shifu riku

Viceroy is probably up bc dr. Flakenstein is strangely more solid with his support and lots of competetion Manfred Jay and Greem

Eden. Raeth I'd say rather is more solid and Kristen scuba and Sheryl all offer competetion but I think that means he's acceptable

Lee Eliska, Tsuka and thrompah all offer good competetion and I think that means his fine

I'm not quite sure I understand Guadalupe's ability. The +1 life per opponent damage part makes sense and if that's the only part, then I'd heir on the side of OP because Huracan (but then again UR is looking to make them OP so maybe she's fine?) but the Veenyle Cr Marina part confuses me because if the ability is plus life, how is it affected by damage reduction? See the confusion?

« Previous12...333435363738...135136Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals