If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 6

Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05
KoreaRepublic - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
1204 messages
KoreaRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05

Design a card! Let your imagination flow!

Design a card by it's:
•Ability
•Clan
•Power/Damage
•Name
•Biography

Be unique!

Timeline of post creators of the "If you will be making a card in this game, what will it be?" series:

-6SimS-Sven (Original Creator, Part 1)
-Mr Intelijent (Part 2)
-Edon EG (Part 3)
-SadisticCynic (Part 4)
-Six Nations (Part 5)

Post away, fellow Urban Rivals players!
« Previous12...343536373839...120121Next »

361/1204
Treedroid - Veteran - Yami No Guild English
Thursday 26/09/2013, 02:24

Ezekiel
Sentinel
2*
7/2
Attack +7
Ezekiel has descended upon the people of Clintz city from the heavens to enact his divine justice, and where better to enact justice than with the sentinels?

Griffey
Sentinel
4*
7/3
Courage: +5 life
Griffey has started to take the sentinels motto seriously. If someone rejects his request to join the sentinels, it isn't unheard of for their house to catch fire mysteriously and the blood of their family to be spilt on the street in front of it. However, usually, the now destraught citizen will join the Sentinel and so his methods are definitely effective.

Lorelei
Sentinel
3*
8/3
Reprisal: -2 power min 3
(insert bio) really just looking or a strong beautiful card (kinda like Katja) for another Sentinel miss Clint city

Terrance
Sentinel
4*
5/7
+ 1 attack per life left
The virgin saint Terrance was appalled when he was revived to help the Nightmare so he decided to take his abilities to the sentinels where he could join in their pure and righteous cause.
(going for a mini Sammy)
362/1204
kTizzle(TCA) - Imperator - Time Conquers All English
Thursday 26/09/2013, 03:25

Elric
Frozn
3*
7/4
Ability: Reprisal: +1/2 life per damage

Bio: After a freak accident, he lost an arm and leg and they were replaced by appendages made of Frozn ice. He can even turn his appendages into other shapes. Unfortunately, due to global warming they are prone to melting every now and again and have to be fixed so he fights for the Frozn cause.
363/1204
-Bakuryu - Senior English
Thursday 26/09/2013, 04:16

@tizzle
That would bring half lifes into the game. Maybe something like +1 life per 2 damage?
364/1204
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Thursday 26/09/2013, 04:55

I assume Elric's ability would round down (minimum of 1), just like pill recovery.

So is Guadalupe a defeat card? Because I swear someone suggested Defeat: +1 Life per Damage before.

Joan
5* Roots
6/7
+1 Attack per Life Left
A less stable Lou with one less damage; might be enough to avoid banning.

Ielena thought that killing and zombifying a holy warrior would give her a new weapon, but she underestimated the purity of Joan's heart. Now free to roam, Joan's joined the Roots as they've uncovered the secret of slowing her decay and reinvigorating her form.

The way I'm thinking this is that as your life goes down, Joan decays. Raise your life up and she recovers her strength.
365/1204
kTizzle(TCA) - Imperator - Time Conquers All English
Thursday 26/09/2013, 04:55

@Bakuryu
we already have defeat:recover 1/2 pillz used, it will work the same way
366/1204
-Bakuryu - Senior English
Thursday 26/09/2013, 15:00

Ya. Y'all are right. I didn't think about that at the time.
367/1204
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Thursday 26/09/2013, 18:45

Freaks 2*

8/2
Ability: Backlash: Poison 2 min 12

Basically, a "cure" for worse poisons. Think it'd work?
368/1204
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 26/09/2013, 23:18

That is easy to explain,treedroid. As I pointed out earlier,the card would get life based off of whatever damage the card is vsing is,unless it's vs SOA.So say, it faces off against a Tyd,its life gap is 4.Now against a damage reducer,the card is virtually screwed or inffective to a fault,whereas vsing Peeler is basically just playing the card with the same stats as before due to Peeler reducing 4 damage,a card like Marina would only reduce it's capabilities to two,and so on and so forth.

So pretty much,the card is pretty overpowered if you're stupid with your cards.With a card like this,it wont be such an easy win for somebody with a nuke.
369/1204
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Thursday 26/09/2013, 23:46

Name: el rey
Clan: Huracan
2*
6/1: Attack+9

There's Rey mysterio
370/1204
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Friday 27/09/2013, 19:46

@ Frowns N1 you have a genius concept imo. Could definitely work, though dare I say a tiny bit OP? After all, It's a straight 8/2 2* with an ability which is likely to be useful as often than not... Making it 8/1, or the ability Poison 2 Max 10 would cause it to be very nicely balanced.
Here's my attempt...

Remus
Rescue 3*
7/4 Ability: Backlash: Poison 2, Min 6
Bio: Ever since the curse of the werewolf Russell the Rescue clan have resolved to do something about the spate of vicious Wolf-bites they have treated recently. So, they have employed the werewolf hunter Remus Greycloak, to slay Russell to end the monthly madness. Remus also knows how to use the poisonous herb Belladonna to heal those Russell infects with lycanthropy, though this itself is very risky...
Notes: a powerful 7/4 3* but self-inflicts 2 poison damage every turn after to min 6. Good late round card, risky early on... Good to counter opp poison and the min means if Russell hit you in elo the min would stop the backlash OP or not?

« Previous12...343536373839...120121Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals